Thread: can not log onto US server

Default Latency issues on US servers while EU is moved

Either related or unrelated everyone on Set from about 8:00 am est on going have been redbarring in every zone.

While the server is not crashing the game is hardly playable. Either shut down the severs or make an announcement about the lag, people doing 6-mans and other content should not have to 30 minutes or more of their time wasted because of red bars.

Please make an announcement. Thanks
    Doomsayer 2008

Default can not log onto US server

I didn't think the US servers were going to be effected by the EU transfers, but I can not log on either of my US accounts. I get stuck at "Logging in... Authenticating with the Character Sever" and then it times out.

I guess I'll go mow the lawn, but it's SO cold outside.

Thanks for responding Tarib. For those who did not look, they updated the US downtime in the notes, severs should be up around 10:30 am est. Thanks
    Doomsayer 2008

Ah, thank you. They must have posted that announcement right after I posted my OP because I swear that announcement wasn't there when I posted.
    I still need to mow my lawn anyway.
    -Smoochies!

Well, one delay ok. But two? Funcom should have just stated that because of the move that BOTH US and EU would be down most of today. Honesty is the best policy.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    Well, one delay ok. But two? Funcom should have just stated that because of the move that BOTH US and EU would be down most of today. Honesty is the best policy.
    Not sure I would put this down to honesty, but they could have taken a safe bet and said same downtime for both and come down with a positive feedback instead of a negative. Then again that might have been the dishonest way?

This is usually what happens. Funcom will say that there will be 6 hours downtime and the servers will be back up on 1 hour, OK great. Then they say things will only take an hour and they take 12-24 hours, not so great. My bet is that this downtime will be 24 hours minimum. So much for playing today.

As posted, you can follow the downtime in the announcement

Thread closed
    Does the walker choose the path, or the path the walker?

>> Only one character from 'Vorbiz' exists in my player name. So if you see me or anyone else with a similar name running around: It is not me.

Social Guidelines | General Support | Community FAQ | Support FAQ