Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Combo Atropy, is it worth it? PvP - PvE

for pvp its awesome, has a massive damage debuff and its fast to use

Quote Originally Posted by Audrey- View Post
    You're using full pvp t3 set , so why turn to general?
    You can double tap once and then to counter kb attemps and earn your kb immunity likeabawss :'D .
    Excellent ballance is interresting on a full t4 sin , or during a premade , appart from that u lose good feats to spec the useless stamina regen imo
    I have been 2x tapping for years, but EB is just too good of a tool vs rangers and conqs. It's hard to 2x tap from hidden trap and Conq's KB is instant.

With avatar and EB in one specc I rarely get kbed at all in minis. Sure, 6 points is heavy investment, but KB is such a nasty CC
    Retired

impede life, gc miasma, dww, atrophy, gb

short cool down, so lethal

sin is the class which u buy 3 more spec trees since theres so many tools to play around with

honestly im newb sin, dont play it much but atm pvp 3 with blue bb gear and trybrid build. but i like mobility that general tree is giving me and dont find lack of dmg to take out up to medium armor.
    got used to have all anti cc on my barb so its kind a habbit.
    but atrophy is such nice combo, quick, nice debuf (not just for solo fights but to help team mates) nice range, that even poor newb sin is using it

Quote Originally Posted by Whalar View Post
    honestly im newb sin, dont play it much but atm pvp 3 with blue bb gear and trybrid build. but i like mobility that general tree is giving me and dont find lack of dmg to take out up to medium armor.
    got used to have all anti cc on my barb so its kind a habbit.
    but atrophy is such nice combo, quick, nice debuf (not just for solo fights but to help team mates) nice range, that even poor newb sin is using it
    I play like this and its surely fun build to play and as you say not missing dmg up to medium and have more tools against heavy
    http://goo.gl/bV4SX
    Jenyu - Assassin
    Lutheor - Herald Of Xotli
    Destiny

"Now you see me, now you don't"

Quote Originally Posted by jenyu View Post
    I play like this and its surely fun build to play and as you say not missing dmg up to medium and have more tools against heavy
    http://goo.gl/bV4SX
    Ha ha almost identical build, except i have 3 less points in precise strikes so i can fill agile mind, atrophy and 1 in burden to bear

Quote Originally Posted by Whalar View Post
    Ha ha almost identical build, except i have 3 less points in precise strikes so i can fill agile mind, atrophy and 1 in burden to bear
    after 3 years of playing a sin in pvp (started as i got to 80) I wanted to find a dif build than the typical avatar or Lotus build. I even tried for fun http://goo.gl/8UfVr and did good too though in situations i needed the burst damage from dww. But the most fun with the build is fighting 4 vs 4 in Js and all my group fatalized the opponents when I opened Brutality and also ambush is really fun, you charge usually opponent uses anti cc cause he doesnt think that the charge was ambush and again charge when opponent tries to run away
    Jenyu - Assassin
    Lutheor - Herald Of Xotli
    Destiny

"Now you see me, now you don't"

Quote Originally Posted by jenyu View Post
    o.O that build is so badass, i definately need a good dozen more feet trees

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast