Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Combo Atropy, is it worth it? PvP - PvE

Default Combo Atropy, is it worth it? PvP - PvE

Well, the question is quite simple and it is stated in the title of the thread. "Is Atropy worth it?"

I have never feated into it in my PvP builds, but I've seen other sins use it there.

As for PvE, im pondering if the debuff is actually useful or if its insignificant. If any high end raiders read this, feel free to jump in. Debuffing is kind of what sins do, isnt it?

atrophy applies no debuff on raid bosses (at least from what ive observed up until today) so for raiding is a no-go ofc

About pvp , ive always spent 1 point on it. I open the fight against any tank (or apply it after i control him).
    But the rly nice use of it is for finishing people , since it has no directional steps it's one of the common moves to get the easy fatality when uve run out of options.

eg: You've jumped Georgethecaster , cc'ed him , used gc bomb , shot an extra face stab and wasted your dww for the finisher. Unfortunatelly Georgethecaster survives with 3.5% hp , but atrophy is there to save the day and sent George to necrotomy
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

This is my favorite combo for those reasons: http://aochideout.blogspot.com/2010/...e-atrophy.html

In solo pve it's a nice too for undergeared assassins. However later on you will be killing stuff waaaaaaaaaay too fast to take any real advantage of this combo.
    Retired

Thanks for the responses! Guess I'll have to rethink my PvP specc

sadly I can't really think of a way to fit it into myspecc, 2 points is still a lot if you take excellent balance from general
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    sadly I can't really think of a way to fit it into myspecc, 2 points is still a lot if you take excellent balance from general
    You're using full pvp t3 set , so why turn to general?
    You can double tap once and then to counter kb attemps and earn your kb immunity likeabawss :'D .
    Excellent ballance is interresting on a full t4 sin , or during a premade , appart from that u lose good feats to spec the useless stamina regen imo
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

DWW+GB+Atrophy... what was Fantasma calling this rotation? :P

edit: Death's Triangle?
    Last edited by SlightlyMad; 13th May 2013 at 14:38.

Due to this thread and Slith´s blog I will reconsider to put Atrophy back to my PvP build
    Xuhotl - arcimage of the city of Xuthal in service of great army Futilez - HoX PvP lvl 10
    Bordhi - Khitai legionary - DT PvP lvl 7
    Bahary - vampire and your nightmare - Lotus Sin PvP lvl 7
    Shiwan - the last of Corrags - retired noob Barb PvP lvl 8

PVE absolutely useless.

PVP only really need on Conq so he need maybe 2 sec. to kill you not 1 sec...

I like it because it's a quick cast that almost instantly does damage. Many times if it does not finish someone off it will at least stagger them.

PvE I like it because of the same thing, it's a quick combo that's basicly free almost instant damage, for epic mobs. Normal mobs you pretty much waste them before you even get to use this.
    Doomsayer 2008

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast