Thread: Crom+Set+(Mitra?) battlekeep aftermerge PvP drama

Default Crom+Set+(Mitra?) battlekeep aftermerge PvP drama

8 Keep spots. At least 20 guilds pretending for them.
    How bad it can go?

How many strong guilds on Set and Mitra?
    From Crom population only 2 guilds have 95+% chance for saving their keep. But not guaranted to have them on Boring Kingdoms. Other chances vary from 0 to 80%.

Anymore keep spots after merge?
    How sieges will work with AU and US players? It would be hard for EU players to siege US players keeps at 06:00 GMT. When one side can easily have 2 raids and other side 15 sleepy players.
    Do sieges will turn to EU vs US? Where former enemy guilds from EU or US will co-op to have at least something?

So so so?

Mercia!!!!!
    Rage:GanksKahn pvp 8 Tos:fails at healing

Lets pray to mitra, crom and set for there to be some drama following the merge.

Would it not be awesome is there was sieges all of the time after the merge? Guilds that wanted battle keeps actually had to not only fight to get them but after that also protect them from attackers.

For the pve servers we probable will not see much changes to guilds, but on the pvp server i would expect transatlantic guilds emerge to keep their battle keeps.
    I am Stian ingame...

Moved to the PvP Discussion since the topic is about PvP post server merges.
    Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Talking

Its PvE server merge there is no PvP drama there

Quote Originally Posted by Jovana View Post
    Its PvE server merge there is no PvP drama there
    All the competing guilds will merge into super guilds and the battle keeps will remain uncontested.

If keeps actually had some worth now, I might want to have a little drama and fight for one. But since they're practically useless, I could care less. I hate sieges and if the reward doesn't merit me actually doing a siege to obtain/keep a BK, I'd rather not do them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruhenous View Post
    If keeps actually had some worth now, I might want to have a little drama and fight for one. But since they're practically useless, I could care less. I hate sieges and if the reward doesn't merit me actually doing a siege to obtain/keep a BK, I'd rather not do them.
    I agree. Keeps are kind of useless. Why even have them. Doing bori to get mats? Who does that? EU?