Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Game sub?

Quote Originally Posted by Smaci View Post
    Nope you did not miss anything. When you are on a subscription you usually cannot add more playtime during the period only at the end as a renewal.

With special offers like this you can extend your subscription before it expires. If your gametime let say ends 2013 November and you buy 1 year sub now your sub period will expire in 2013 November + 12 months = 2014 November + 6 months bonus = 2015 May
    HEY! stop hacking my account u just used all of my data xD

Quote Originally Posted by Mantic0r3 View Post
    HEY! stop hacking my account u just used all of my data xD
    change your password from "12345" to "qwerty" ;]

i may add a 6 at the end..but its so long then

btw as a german i have the perfect pw its qwertz (as "z" and "y" are switched on our keyboards) :P
    Last edited by Mantic0r3; 13th May 2013 at 13:04.

http://www.ageofconan.com/news/the_veteran_system

I think veteran months might apply to the months amount that gives you bonus veteran points. Is this correct?

I wonder as a first time subscriber if I purchase 12 months and receive an extra 6, will I simply receive 18x6 = 108 points? Or is the Veteran Points system intelligent enough to calculate 6x6 + 6x8 + 6x10 = 144 points if I buy it all at once?

Quote Originally Posted by Daynan View Post

I think veteran months might apply to the months amount that gives you bonus veteran points. Is this correct?

I wonder as a first time subscriber if I purchase 12 months and receive an extra 6, will I simply receive 18x6 = 108 points? Or is the Veteran Points system intelligent enough to calculate 6x6 + 6x8 + 6x10 = 144 points if I buy it all at once?
    Dunno about the extra 6, but you should get 6x6+6x8. IIRC extra game time was not treated like normal sub (so no bonus for it).

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly View Post
    I merged these threads together since they are talking about the same thing and did a little clean up in the process.
    Hey, how about instead of just merging threads you find out what the answers are to our questions? I ask this in a friendly tone with a friendly smile on my face.

Quote Originally Posted by Daynan View Post

Can confirm that it does 144 and you get them up front. However mechanics work it seems like it's just treated as an 18 month gametime buy for vet points.

Quote Originally Posted by kinlock View Post
    Hey, how about instead of just merging threads you find out what the answers are to our questions? I ask this in a friendly tone with a friendly smile on my face.
    Finding answers to questions usually just requires some reading or research among Funcom's posts and announcements. Understandably some people are unsure where to look so they come to the forums and ask their questions.

I'm a player like everyone else here but I have volunteered my time to moderate the forums to keep them cleaner/more organized and in line with the Social Guidelines. This doesn't automatically make me privy to extra information from Funcom (Nusquam and the devs). While it may seem that Forum Moderators tend to know a lot more of what's going on, we simply read the posts made by other players and Funcom staff in order to moderate.

As a Forum Moderator I don't have a hotline to the Game Developers or the Accounts Management Department to source information, I have to research just the same as everyone else can, if the information is available to me then it's available to everyone.. However, I will ensure this information gets to the Community Manager for review.
    Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12