Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: truth,not troll. us and eu together?

Quote Originally Posted by Mantic0r3 View Post
    nope its not a lie, it was not possible to unite eu and us servers with single server tech, it becomes possible now by eliminating the eu servers (they are not technically moving anywhere..just a few more us servers are created with the data of eu servers) and then they are all in 1 physical location thus able to communicate with each other...
    Well after all it was "possible" they didnt say "If we move the servers, it would be possible to etc."

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticAsylumLA View Post
    I pinged random North Carolina sites, and there were over 250ms. I hope that it will be better with Funcom. It is impossible to PvP effectively with that.
    dude if you get 250ping thats still 100-150ping BETTER then the 350-400ping aussie/NZ players play with.

Quote Originally Posted by SlightlyMad View Post
    Well after all it was "possible" they didnt say "If we move the servers, it would be possible to etc."
    still not possible as they still dont unite eu&us servers there are just no eu servers anymore... thats not uniting anything its just removing stuff..^^

i thought it was gunna be a fight at first but settled down, now its up to the grind

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123