Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: truth,not troll. us and eu together?

Default truth,not troll. us and eu together?

Am I seeing this right? EU and us servers will combine so we can all play together? If so I might consider reinstalling.

Yes, later this summer. No exact date yet on the merge.

Quote Originally Posted by Almuryc View Post
    Yes, later this summer. No exact date yet on the merge.
    Good ****, and free transfers? If so I'll be heading back to a PVP server for sure.

If you go off of Joels GD letter 2 weeks ago and subsequent posts in other threads, They are aiming to have the "merging" completed by this month. In fact, This Monday, The 13th, The first phase of the merge takes place, which is the relocation of the EU servers to North Carolina. I'd wager we should see actual server merges of population (Phase 2) to take place shortly after the relocation (Guess a week or two), which takes place this monday.

It's phase 3 which is likely further out which allows cross server pve and pvp queues of some sort..I still don't fully understand this part of the phase as Funcom is still figuring out how this will eventually work out.

Quote Originally Posted by PunkJiuJitsu View Post
    Good ****, and free transfers? If so I'll be heading back to a PVP server for sure.
    They are still deciding if the B&G ruleset will go on. Also, judging from Tyranny's population I doubt the EU counterpart is at a better place population wise.

The big question is will the guild's that left Tyranny return for a PvP ruleset and questionable population increase...or stay on an already populated server that will only increase more with a merge.

I see some people getting excited about more population on a single PvP server, but my bet is most of the population will stay with the PvE servers.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    They are still deciding if the B&G ruleset will go on. Also, judging from Tyranny's population I doubt the EU counterpart is at a better place population wise.

The big question is will the guild's that left Tyranny return for a PvP ruleset and questionable population increase...or stay on an already populated server that will only increase more with a merge.

I see some people getting excited about more population on a single PvP server, but my bet is most of the population will stay with the PvE servers.
    Yeah its questionable but I won't be online all day everyday if at all. Mainly a time killer if bored. But I think I would enjoy harassing people on pvp server even of it is only a few. Probably will resort to my gorilla tactics and cheap noob moves lol besides if you're not cheesing than what fun is it?

I'll go back to a PvP server. I think a merge is just the nudge most of the PvPers are waiting for to get back into some world PvP. NOTHING was more fun than world brawls and skirmishes.

I hope not to see ping related problems after server transfer to US. It is a risky movement. Most of eu pvp players can leave The Game if they have +150ms. A New mmorpg is coming few months later (i wont give its name but most of u know probably) and if funcom fails about Connection issue, most of eu players will leave aoc..

Aoc is a Great Game, and this Game doesnt deserve this population..population is low because of wrong strategy in past (lots of Bugs at The begining and latency issues) I hope funcom will be successful this time..as i Said it is a very risky movement but sometimes u have to take risk to be successful..Good luck Funcom

(sorry for my poor English)

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post

I doubt it, RN and Aco's (SR) left Tyranny for T4, not pvp.

Only time can tell. Either way I think its a good move. We have been asking for this for a VERY Long time. Hats off to you funcom you have answered a huge request. I hope more is instore as far as advertisements and PVP ranking system.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast