Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: In need of tips

Default In need of tips

Oki so finaly i hit lvl 80 and got my self godslayer and sub, New that i got the aa systen and new places to quest im wondering about, wich faction is best for me? i will mostly do pvp but atm my gear isent that great so i need to farm some gear first before going into pvp, any good pvp spec both for build and aa? ps wich rank of hail of furious is best for pvp max rank or lower sice the hit combos?
    Last edited by Spyroz; 11th May 2013 at 19:47.

check this site for faction gears, you will know what is best for your class, etc...

http://aoc.is-better-than.tv/armory.php

i like wolf gear for a conq, i recommend getting that armor along with these.

choose these ones
    WOLFS ( for armor )
    Scarlet ( for the cape )
    Brit B ( for the ring )
    priest of yun ( for the flower pet )

i do not advise you to be a credit card warrior but i recommend t1 pvp set from FC item shop - its ohestly best for starting pvp it has good balance between survivalability and dps and also its much better then khitai gear and you dont need to grind it for ages, so after you get it go into high renown guild - like 17 rank or smth and start buying manuals of carnage vol. 3 plus pvp exp pot either from claim, some special FC offer or just FC shop and you will gain pvp levels in blink of an eye - when you will hit lvl 4 you can start buying pvp 2 set of armor which are very good and actually best gear for tank there is - the pvp one, so i dont see any other option to perform at least decently.

Quote Originally Posted by dagdasamildanac View Post
    i do not advise you to be a credit card warrior but i recommend t1 pvp set from FC item shop - its ohestly best for starting pvp it has good balance between survivalability and dps and also its much better then khitai gear and you dont need to grind it for ages, so after you get it go into high renown guild - like 17 rank or smth and start buying manuals of carnage vol. 3 plus pvp exp pot either from claim, some special FC offer or just FC shop and you will gain pvp levels in blink of an eye - when you will hit lvl 4 you can start buying pvp 2 set of armor which are very good and actually best gear for tank there is - the pvp one, so i dont see any other option to perform at least decently.
    Well honestly i dont see reason why to buy pvp gear from shop when you can get to pvp 4 pretty fast. And than you start to have some gear

Quote Originally Posted by Whalar View Post
    Well honestly i dont see reason why to buy pvp gear from shop when you can get to pvp 4 pretty fast. And than you start to have some gear
    Yeah, which is what I did with all my toons but it's really frustrating getting nuked on every turn by MAGIC! :P if you're rich buy the damn armor

Quote Originally Posted by Whalar View Post
    most of the time other players use khitai gear instead of pvp (i only see tanks with pvp gear mostly), so, in those situations, khitai gear is better than T1 pvp for barb (at least i feel like it), so it might be another reason not to buy the gear on store with points

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSoldier View Post
    most of the time other players use khitai gear instead of pvp (i only see tanks with pvp gear mostly), so, in those situations, khitai gear is better than T1 pvp for barb (at least i feel like it), so it might be another reason not to buy the gear on store with points
    Still need at least 2 main pieces to be pvp armor for barb, yeah blue pvp armor is crap compared to khitai but main purple t1s are viable. Barb without general prot feated should use head/chest/legs/shoulders/feet from pvp armor imo. If feated gen prot, maybe pve legs for moar crit rating. With all pvp accs... maybe amra's pride over pvp cloak.

Quote Originally Posted by SlightlyMad View Post
    Still need at least 2 main pieces to be pvp armor for barb, yeah blue pvp armor is crap compared to khitai but main purple t1s are viable. Barb without general prot feated should use head/chest/legs/shoulders/feet from pvp armor imo. If feated gen prot, maybe pve legs for moar crit rating. With all pvp accs... maybe amra's pride over pvp cloak.
    true, i use stuff from pve (amra cloak, scipio neck, etc) for burst protection and have AA on rank 4 at least for all kinds to compensate the lack of protection from hyrkanian/tamarin's gear...
    for the OP, about the conq i cant tell too much because mine is still at low level, but from what ive seen on foes, any gear is useful for the conq right now
    Last edited by UnknownSoldier; 13th May 2013 at 14:36.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast