Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hmm, where the extra 50% game time?

Go to your bank, spend like 5 minutes there to order a proper VISA card. Thats it.
    I dont wanna have credit card, it would increase my current and future credit percentage and decrease creditworthiness, at least in my country. AoC is not worth that cost. Pure economy for me. Gonna check and find out why simple debit card from my bank doesnt work with paypal.

Quote Originally Posted by -Blash- View Post
    I dont wanna have credit card, it would increase my current and future credit percentage and decrease creditworthiness, at least in my country. AoC is not worth that cost. Pure economy for me. Gonna check and find out why simple debit card from my bank doesnt work with paypal.
    well, for this kind of transactions I´m using a debit card that comes with a free of charge account in an online bank.. I guess my credit worthiness is safe for now

Quote Originally Posted by Arishanya View Post
    When you log in to the funcom account to purchase more time, there is something at the top you didn't see:

Resubbing doesn't look all fancy like it has in the past when you've been able to get a new mount or something, but it is there.
    I did not see it either. I re-subbed and only got a 40~% discount. Check your web site.

its there and it also worked for me, paying with bank withdrawal ^^ benefit of beeing EU player? or why do u all whine about having to pay with credit card?

Quote Originally Posted by Mantic0r3 View Post
    its there and it also worked for me, paying with bank withdrawal ^^ benefit of beeing EU player? or why do u all whine about having to pay with credit card?
    This works just for german players as far as i know. Ppl from austria cant use it and i dont know any other european country that can use bank withdrawal.

For those of you not able to see the message on your Funcom account page for the extra game time, please contact Customer Service.

Since moderators cannot fix the website for you, and all account issues are considered private, this thread will now be closed.
    Arishanya ~ Head Moderator
    English Community

Age of Conan Website ~ Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123