Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hmm, where the extra 50% game time?

Quote Originally Posted by -Blash- View Post
    I just tried to get back and get anniversary bonuses. I gave up. If u dont have credit card u r screwed like hell.

Prepaid card - wont give u bonus.
    PayByCash - wont give u bonus and u have to pay for 2 months for ~33euro. Considering credit card option: 3 months+50% anniv bonus for 35euro... why the hell so huge difference?
    PayPal - requires credit card preapproval... wth

where is the reason in such a policy to force ppl using credit cards? Especcially with such a faq:
    You can pay if you have Visa Electron

I just tried to get back and get anniversary bonuses. I gave up. If u dont have credit card u r screwed like hell.

Prepaid card - wont give u bonus.
    PayByCash - wont give u bonus and u have to pay for 2 months for ~33euro. Considering credit card option: 3 months+50% anniv bonus for 35euro... why the hell so huge difference?
    PayPal - requires credit card preapproval... wth

where is the reason in such a policy to force ppl using credit cards? Especcially with such a faq:

you can use a debit card also. get a debit card instead

Tried to. I have visa electron and it doesnt work. Ill try to contact my bank, maybe its fcked up by their side.

Get yourself an paypal account folks, much easier.. ;-)

Tried to. I have visa electron and it doesnt work. Ill try to contact my bank, maybe its fcked up by their side.
    Go to your bank, spend like 5 minutes there to order a proper VISA card. Thats it.
    Whats wrong with u people?
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

Quote Originally Posted by Naerri View Post
    Go to your bank, spend like 5 minutes there to order a proper VISA card. Thats it.
    Whats wrong with u people?
    I think you need to be 18 to get a proper Visa card ;-)

No problems with MasterCard debit & PayPal here :-)
    aocfeats.com - Age of Conan feat planner
    Tutu - Dark Templar | Tuts - Bear Shaman | Nedbee - Demonologist

Quote Originally Posted by Thainster View Post
    I think you need to be 18 to get a proper Visa card ;-)
    Since it's a mature game (18+) that shouldn't be a problem anyhow ......... or just use your dad's credit card.... he'll notice it with the next billing so you're a month ahead
    Being a barbarian is a tough profession. You cut heads, drink loads of beer and eat piles of meat ........... and then when you come home you got to keep the wife happy as well (*sigh)

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    Sub offer is rather lame imo. No new special items or prizes(300 slot bag or new mount). I thought they would have something cool for 5 years, and I would have probably bought a year sub on 3 of my accounts. Oh well.
    Exactly my thoughts. For new or returning players it may be a good deal, but for veterans with more than 500 vet points per character and ongoing sub til 2014 it´s kinda lame.

I´ve deliberately put back some money this month because I hoped there would be a really cool offer for the 5 year anniversary, but now I have to wait for the next special offer in autumn. Seems that Funcom doesn´t want my money.

At least they could add some cool new stuff to the veteran merchants.

The offer is not bad...for those going to resub/sub anyway. For those reconsidering or on the brink it is not good enough, because it does not offer something unique or special. Problem is, that they (as usual) had to combine it with something fishy (server moves) that will not be clearly solved until the offer runs out. So a lot of people will get annoyed, if they bought a year sub and notice it will be a sub-optimal gaming experience after the merges (also no guarantee the miracle "one-server" tech will work so far in AoC, no info how it is planned exactly too).

For example, i will not even consider any offer, until the merges are done and funcoms promised "quality of life" network optimization actually works for ME (e.g. stable connection without rubberbanding, freezes when pressing keys and common lagspikes). This all can happen still though (or the special offer in a few months will actually be worth it, too).
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 16th May 2013 at 14:04.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast