Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hmm, where the extra 50% game time?

Unhappy Hmm, where the extra 50% game time?

I received an email saying that if you buy 3, 6 or 12 mos. game time you would get 50% more for free. Then I click on it, and there are no special offers at the moment

Just a heads up Funcom, when you inform everyone about an offer, it's best to make sure it's up and running first

Here's the offer below -

Age of Conan: Unchained is having its 5th anniversary this year. The festivities will begin Thursday the 23rd of May
    , and there will be tons of great stuff to look forward to. Stay tuned for more information on the upcoming in-game event and special rewards.

Great Game Time offer right now: Starting today, going all through the Anniversary Celebration, anyone buying 3, 6 or 12 months of Game Time get an additional 50% for free!
    Click here to buy Game Time now!
    Brutal in-game events: Some of the most fearsome and powerful adversaries of Hyboria are roaming the land spreading death and destruction. Defeat them to gain epic rewards! Anyone can join in the fun.
    Improvements to Membership: Enjoy more bonuses, such as boosted XP and extra Bonus Points for use in the Item Store each month as a valued Member.
    Free Treasures: During the celebration all players will receive some special items to mark this great occasion. Members will receive an additional bonus treasure.
    Last edited by Conassa; 11th May 2013 at 15:24.

Sub offer is rather lame imo. No new special items or prizes(300 slot bag or new mount). I thought they would have something cool for 5 years, and I would have probably bought a year sub on 3 of my accounts. Oh well.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Before buying another 12 month sub I would rather wait and see how latency will be after they move servers to US

I may sound wierd, but on old aoc email i got this email with AoC subs.
    But on current AoC email i got info about TSW bonuses.
    Also which is really strange, the messege to old email providing some of my private information, such as an account name.
    Last edited by hoskuldr; 11th May 2013 at 21:40.

It's their. It's just not all colored out and noticeable as usual.
    Guards: Schou/Schoujr, DT: Mycroch, Conq: Kenfast, Barb: Sonofcronus, Sin's: Crazyassin/Daggerdick, Hox: Scorchnburn, Demo: Touchofdeath, Tos: Enslaveu, BS: Meballs

Quote Originally Posted by Conassa View Post
    I received an email saying that if you buy 3, 6 or 12 mos. game time you would get 50% more for free. Then I click on it, and there are no special offers at the moment

Just a heads up Funcom, when you inform everyone about an offer, it's best to make sure it's up and running first

Here's the offer below -

Age of Conan: Unchained is having its 5th anniversary this year. The festivities will begin Thursday the 23rd of May
    , and there will be tons of great stuff to look forward to. Stay tuned for more information on the upcoming in-game event and special rewards.

Great Game Time offer right now: Starting today, going all through the Anniversary Celebration, anyone buying 3, 6 or 12 months of Game Time get an additional 50% for free!
    Click here to buy Game Time now!
    Brutal in-game events: Some of the most fearsome and powerful adversaries of Hyboria are roaming the land spreading death and destruction. Defeat them to gain epic rewards! Anyone can join in the fun.
    Improvements to Membership: Enjoy more bonuses, such as boosted XP and extra Bonus Points for use in the Item Store each month as a valued Member.
    Free Treasures: During the celebration all players will receive some special items to mark this great occasion. Members will receive an additional bonus treasure.
    When you log in to the funcom account to purchase more time, there is something at the top you didn't see:

For a limited time purchase 3, 6 or 12 months of gametime and get an additional 50% gametime and veteran months for free!

* Additional gametime offer expires on May 30th 2013
    Resubbing doesn't look all fancy like it has in the past when you've been able to get a new mount or something, but it is there.
    Arishanya ~ Head Moderator
    English Community

Age of Conan Website ~ Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Quote Originally Posted by Arishanya View Post
    When you log in to the funcom account to purchase more time, there is something at the top you didn't see:

Resubbing doesn't look all fancy like it has in the past when you've been able to get a new mount or something, but it is there.

don't have any of such info in my account page in neither of the below options ...

- Purchase Additional Gametime
    - Special Offers and Upgrades

so what;s i am doing wrong ?
    The body is but a vessel for the soul, a puppet which bends to the soul's tyranny. And lo, the body is not eternal, for it must feed on the flesh of others, lest it return to the dust from whence it came. Therefore must the soul deceive, despise and murder men.
    ---
    Zarathustra - Dark Templar
    Utawarerumono - Bear Shaman
    Caim - Herald of Xotli
    Silmeria - Assassin
    Nekoruru - Conqueror
    Manah - Priest of Mitra
    Samanosuke - Guardian
    Isztaria - Demonologist
    Lenethia - Ranger

Quote Originally Posted by LordCaim View Post
    don't have any of such info in my account page in neither of the below options ...

- Purchase Additional Gametime
    - Special Offers and Upgrades

so what;s i am doing wrong ?
    I had that same problem, 5min with the live chat and it got fixed.
    My theory is that it's connected with going from sub to f2p at some point

I just realised my auto sub renewed on 5th May ... needless to say, I did not receive the 50% extra, and no way in hell am I paying again this month

I just tried to get back and get anniversary bonuses. I gave up. If u dont have credit card u r screwed like hell.

Prepaid card - wont give u bonus.
    PayByCash - wont give u bonus and u have to pay for 2 months for ~33euro. Considering credit card option: 3 months+50% anniv bonus for 35euro... why the hell so huge difference?
    PayPal - requires credit card preapproval... wth

where is the reason in such a policy to force ppl using credit cards? Especcially with such a faq:

Will I need a credit card to play?
    No. There are no upfront obligations at all for playing ‘Age of Conan: Unchained’. However, should you wish to purchase items from the store, or upgrade to a Premium subscription, you’ll need a valid payment method.

In addition to major credit and debit cards, we also accept Paypal, PayByCash and ClickandBuy for purchasing points.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast