Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Root immunity change suggestion

Default Root immunity change suggestion

after many pvp encounters i think the duration of the root immunity of the quick sand spell should be reduce.

/agree reduce immunity!
    Gankaskhan - Currently acquiring the Blossoms set.
    Gank
    1. (Am. slang) To steal in a surreptitious or underhanded manner.
    2. (O.L. slang) To gang up on and frag an opponent in an MPG.
    3. (Am. H-Hop) Character assassination.

Just one question. Why? Reducing root immunity will effect every root. Rangers and sins ones too.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatochi View Post
    Just one question. Why? Reducing root immunity will effect every root. Rangers and sins ones too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarkane View Post
    root immunity of the quick sand spell
    He's talking about ToS root only
    ॐ ॐ ॐ

I feel bad about feeling good about that~

How much is the immunity applied by quicksand ? Have checked quickly yesterday and seen a 59sec running on a DT after quicksand :O i must have misreaded tho...
    Your Storm Field critically healed Officer of the Wolves for 7038.

Tos root dont have a specific immunity buff does it? There is just a root immunity to all roots. Dont think funcom will code an extra one for quicksand.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatochi View Post
    Tos root dont have a specific immunity buff does it? There is just a root immunity to all roots. Dont think funcom will code an extra one for quicksand.
    I might be wrong but I think that for example not all stuns nor all snares have the same immunity duration, even though it's the same type of immunity. I'd have to check that again though.
    -- Ieronon, QQror --
    -- Deutter, holy potato --

actually it's a 60 sec duration, it's very too long.

IMO lowering the cd of CCs is a bad idea. I already feel there are too many and the game becomes a CC fest of locked and dead. I like the ability to pick and chose and not just spam CCs. But I guess I like more strategy of combat than locking.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorp View Post
    IMO lowering the cd of CCs is a bad idea. I already feel there are too many and the game becomes a CC fest of locked and dead. I like the ability to pick and chose and not just spam CCs. But I guess I like more strategy of combat than locking.
    We talk about root immunity duration not cd of CC's.
    Your Storm Field critically healed Officer of the Wolves for 7038.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast