Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hallowed Vaults: Stats

lol at negative kd for sin
    Last edited by barbaricwildcat2; 9th May 2013 at 16:52.

Quote Originally Posted by Cardiomyopathie View Post
    At a glance, I have small questions. Is using "," denoting a decimal point a French thing? How did you use the numbers to count the ranks, as necros are ranked 1 but has less kills than ranked 2 and 3 classes?
    Yes in French "," is denoting a decimal point. We mostly use "." to make it easier to read. Ex: 1.000 > 1 thousand.

Ranks are calculated for one classe. The total kill is the number of kills one classe made.
    158 sins made 1172 kills in 105 minis.
    103 necros made 872 kills in 105 minis.
    Sins killed more but were also more to do those kills. Thus you have to take that in consideration so that accounted for necros kill 8,5 players per mini whil sins kill 7,4 average.

Quote Originally Posted by Cardiomyopathie View Post
    As the above pointed out, outliers do exist in the form of exceptionally good or bad players. However unless you discredit them from your stats or take exponentially larger sample size they will always blur the picture. Overall it's great to see some stats.
    Yes, that's while i'll add later the median kill / deaths of each classe later to precise things and see how the kills and deaths scale. I haven't got the spreadsheet on this computer and it will probably need some reworking but should add an other perspective to these stats.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12