Thread: RIP Jeff Hanneman

Default RIP Jeff Hanneman

As the title says. The 80s had much more in store than the first Conan movie. And another idol of my youth is no more.

As the Guardian says, "Angel of Death will be blasting from many hundreds of thousands of stereos today as we remember a fallen comrade who raised hell like no other."
    Rathothis|Tempest of Set || Tigrathes|Dark Templar || Isitnofret|Herald of Xotli
    BS|Sin|Demo|Barb|Conq
    Sudatorius|Noob barb on Rage

very sad news indeed...
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Tragic... though i hope he is in a better place than some they'd write about.
    My main alts:
    Cylien Assassin - Whirlwind of death. As in dies a LOT
    Scythie Conqueror - And Petal her mammoth
    Karalee Guardian - "My sergeant says an army marches on it's belly. But I ain't never seen that! "Shakes her head vigorously"

Shameless self promotion
    http://www.reverbnation.com/charkoalmusic

Another legend falls, and WBC planned to picket his funeral too... I dont think that went all that well for them..

Glad to see all the members of the metal community come out and show their respect.

http://www.nme.com/news/slayer/70089

/\ slash and dave mustaine paying tribute.

English Forums Senior Moderator
    Hammer Certified!
    Social Guidelines
    TOS - EULA
    Rules of Conduct
    My Brute(sucks)
    Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management