Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Iron Tower - How long till it resets?

Default Iron Tower - How long till it resets?

I noticed you get the lockout timer in that window - 30 minutes I think it was - but even when that had expired the mobs had not respawned. And droppping group and reforming didnt help. Is it like W1? You all have to be out for it to reset properly? And how long is it? An hour? A day? Anyone know?
    Yangrin | Yangbear | Krem | Marsheesh | Oforawesome | Pappalegba | Yangryn
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.

Similar thing happened to me when i was running Sanctum yesterday, after 2 years or so ...
    Thought old instances had no cooldown , proven wrong ang got stuck with a not so honest timer ^^
    I think the lockout bug could be the same that occurs at monastery when ,for not identified reasons, X member of group has infinate lockout while yours and other ppl's lockout is over.
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

some things u can try:
    - everyone out, try again.
    - leave the instance alone for 10 minutes, then it resets. just like w1

Quote Originally Posted by Pimmz View Post
    some things u can try:
    - everyone out, try again.
    - leave the instance alone for 10 minutes, then it resets. just like w1
    Sorry, W1's not on week-long CD anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by stiiixy View Post
    Sorry, W1's not on week-long CD anymore?
    i think they're talking about the trash mobs....
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

One time running through Kylikki we had the first set of mobs respawn on us. Not sure if you get that in W1 as often or not, but that can happen.

raid trash mobs have always been 3 hours..

And yes i recall the 3 hours kylikii runs.. And T3 trash mobs after 3 hours also.
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

I think some of the instances you have to manually reset? not sure but what ive heard

Quote Originally Posted by Harthorg View Post
    I think some of the instances you have to manually reset? not sure but what ive heard
    All the above mentioned inis dont belong to this set of instances that can be reset manually
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

Nah, you can't reset Iron Tower through the lockout window. We went back after doing a pillars and it had reset so it maybe only up to an hour - not sure of the exact time though.
    Yangrin | Yangbear | Krem | Marsheesh | Oforawesome | Pappalegba | Yangryn
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast