Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thanks for the Great Game, Funcom!

Quote Originally Posted by hoskuldr View Post
    I do not understand.
    Is it a leaving game post or no?
    Alan will be here until the servers shut down... i guarantee that

Quote Originally Posted by abbalinos View Post
    Alan will be here until the servers shut down... i guarantee that
    If not, I will personally hunt him down and force him back online

Quote Originally Posted by hoskuldr View Post
    I do not understand.
    Is it a leaving game post or no?
    Yes, it is quite shocking - someone is being utterly positive!

I agree with these sentiments...
    Yes, not everything is perfect but there is a reason we keep playing this everyday.

Conan is so much more than just a game; it is a piece of art with its graphics, feeling and music.

The only thing I really feel is that I want rp pvp servers and generally tone down gear dependence. But all in all Conan is truly a great game and a beautiful experience that keeps pulling you back.
    With fond memories of Corinthia RP-PvP...

Been here since 2008 and I am here to stay.

I just wish things weren't so slow on the development site.
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Argantes View Post
    yup, doing the quest all over again only to see his ouroboros dance again and again (ok, those rings and rares are nice, too :P )
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBHv87g8CX4

also as already mentioned, those stories around HoC, Dragon Spine and RotGS are just superb
    Every time I see Cang Jei now, I can't help but thing his progeny has devolved in to this;

http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0146586/quotes

CHOW JEI!

Quote Originally Posted by Nevsky View Post
    I agree with these sentiments...
    Yes, not everything is perfect but there is a reason we keep playing this everyday.

Conan is so much more than just a game; it is a piece of art with its graphics, feeling and music.

The only thing I really feel is that I want rp pvp servers and generally tone down gear dependence. But all in all Conan is truly a great game and a beautiful experience that keeps pulling you back.
    Yeah, I agree. RP's not for everyone, but AoC definately had its fair share of them and it should have had allowances, especially in lieu of it previously having had pure RP servers in the past. It would need a complete retooling of the game's assets to occur though. Lots of creating and moderation for events and what not (which would easily work for PvP/PvE server world events as well) but yeah.

And some advertising wouldn't go astray. Nor some serious brainstorming, feature testing and bug testing and advertising which can be done by the community anyway (free FC points anyone?)

RP MMO games like that exist, but for Conan it's just a pipe dream right now until they let the community have some control over basic content =O Would make it easier to create movies, too =D Some sort of minor shard control would be stellar.

I've cleaned up this thread a little bit. Keep it clean and avoid flaming and trolling.
    Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12