Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unchained minis = no reward

Quote Originally Posted by Ruhenous View Post
    You've been reading most of my posts too much.
    we all have

Funcom

I don't recall saying there wouldn't be rewards...

We'll probably have some form of reward system in place.

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    I don't recall saying there wouldn't be rewards...

We'll probably have some form of reward system in place.
    Triple rewards would be nice.

As you could already realised everything in this dimension thus also in AoC working on rewards so keep it on mind

Even Bori was very populated as reward was great back in the days
    Xuhotl - arcimage of the city of Xuthal in service of great army Futilez - HoX PvP lvl 10
    Bordhi - Khitai legionary - DT PvP lvl 7
    Bahary - vampire and your nightmare - Lotus Sin PvP lvl 7
    Shiwan - the last of Corrags - retired noob Barb PvP lvl 8

I think if you win in a mini, you should be able to do a "Bitch" slap animation to the losers of the mini out in open world pve at any time any place. That would be freaking awesome! You could save up your B-Slaps too!

Could you Imagine the main tank rite before the pull of a boss someone taking him and B-Slapping him the whole time. Would be priceless!
    Guards: Schou/Schoujr, DT: Mycroch, Conq: Kenfast, Barb: Sonofcronus, Sin's: Crazyassin/Daggerdick, Hox: Scorchnburn, Demo: Touchofdeath, Tos: Enslaveu, BS: Meballs

How will you monetize the new unchained pvp? At this point, from what I'm hearing, everything sounds(key word here) so good about the new PvP I'm probably going to exclusively play this side of the product.

As you guys know I'm totally against any and all kinds of barriers to entry.. but I suspect that unchained minis will replace a lot of people's FPS/bejeweled fix. Just curious how Funcom will make money off this aspect of the game.

Possible rewards:

Top 5 PvPer of a class: Gets to wear the dreaded RED SKULLS next to his/her name... do not mess with this guy!

Vanity (of course): Vanity weapons, a rope of severed heads, nightmare mount...jet black skeletal horse covered in blood.

Quote Originally Posted by RingOfSet View Post
    Possible rewards:

Top 5 PvPer of a class: Gets to wear the dreaded RED SKULLS next to his/her name... do not mess with this guy!

Vanity (of course): Vanity weapons, a rope of severed heads, nightmare mount...jet black skeletal horse covered in blood.
    I want pink skulls and hello kitty mount !
    edit: obviously mount covered with blood
    bloody hello kitty diarrhoea
    Last edited by Sarcopthes; 7th May 2013 at 13:18.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12