Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unchained minis = no reward

Default Unchained minis = no reward

I sense a repeat of Guild Wars 2 here. I stopped playing guild wars due to lack of reward. Yes it was fun but felt pointless and seems it will end up same in AOC. FC needs to bring in a sense of purpose of playing unchained minis by introducing premade and a ladder system or something like that.

It would be awesome to see a 3v3 in AOC.

agreed, there needs to still be somthign to aim for, no point playing if everyone auto gets the best gear and no pvp stats are shown anwyays. nothing to achieve gets boring and fast.

Rankings, stats, vanity gear. Something that shows your success in PVP. Rewards are for dogs who sit and roll over. Recognition is reward enough for winning in PVP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAdzBaPDmJk
    Kentegern - Conqueror
    Seoc - Bear Shaman

Ziezin - Demonologist
    Thutkemi - Assassin

"Grammar is the difference between knowing your **** and knowing you're ****."

Quote Originally Posted by Thutkemi View Post
    Rankings, stats, vanity gear. Something that shows your success in PVP. Rewards are for dogs who sit and roll over. Recognition is reward enough for winning in PVP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAdzBaPDmJk
    erm i dont care bout rewards or recognition really, i just enjoy the pvp.
    If i were to choose tho id take the recognition system so to keep pvp balanced

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    erm i dont care bout rewards or recognition really, i just enjoy the pvp.
    If i were to choose tho id take the recognition system so to keep pvp balanced
    That's my point. The whole concept of gear progression in PVP to make you more powerful is a PVE concept, anyway.
    Kentegern - Conqueror
    Seoc - Bear Shaman

Ziezin - Demonologist
    Thutkemi - Assassin

That's my point. The whole concept of gear progression in PVP to make you more powerful is a PVE concept, anyway.
    You've been reading most of my posts too much.

There will probably still be campaign badges...so it will still matter for those of us that are on PVP servers. I'm sure there's no open world "unchained".

Quote Originally Posted by Ruhenous View Post
    You've been reading most of my posts too much.
    I like to stalk you.
    Kentegern - Conqueror
    Seoc - Bear Shaman

Ziezin - Demonologist
    Thutkemi - Assassin

I like to stalk you.
    I know where you live.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollastar View Post
    I sense a repeat of Guild Wars 2 here. I stopped playing guild wars due to lack of reward. Yes it was fun but felt pointless and seems it will end up same in AOC. FC needs to bring in a sense of purpose of playing unchained minis by introducing premade and a ladder system or something like that.

It would be awesome to see a 3v3 in AOC.

gw2 doesnt have aoc low fantasy and visceral combat nor the tactical mind game, skilled gameplay and sense of competition gw1 had in it's former glory. it's centered around pve social events and level + gear based WvW in a korean high fantasy teen style background.

as to reward skill and teamplay coordination for bragging rights not luck, imbalance, exploit and grind (gw2 spvp and mini), give 1 point out of 25 toward 1st unchained title for 3 consecutive victories with the same team in unchained minigame without specific signup.

title giving access to fatality update and visual emote (decapitation of a spawned saddur?), armor+weapon skin in mini and vanity in a new tab in open world, written under your name ex: Conan, unchained warrior. (title unlock access to unchained pvp gear to oppose pve and bori grind only in open world)

then increment x2 for next title, 50 points new fatality update/emote (decapitation of a spawned thot amon?)/armor+weapon skin/vanity, written under your name ex: Conan, unchained hero.

100 pts, new fatality update/emote (decapitation of a spawned arch lector zaal?)/armor+weapon skin/vanity, ex: Conan, unchained legend.

the above rant is wishful thinking, a mere insight on a possible ffa pvp progression through unchained minigames rewarding pvp competition for all to oppose mindless grind, exploit and pve but knowing the community i disgress

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast