Thread: Rejuvention Spirit is Bugged??

Post Rejuvention Spirit is Bugged??

'Rejuvenating Spirit'. Increases the power of the priest's Emanation of Life, Renewal and Healing Lotus spells.

I tested it and not increased my green heal.

I observe many stats (including bonus dmg and bonus mana regen or mana tap rating) when activating the green heal, and nothing.

I asked several priests and nobody noticed it or know answer me.
    It's funny how people do not know the feats of your main class.

at other times, that feat was working as natural mana regen.

LOOK, I'm not asking if it's GOOD or NOT put points there, the question is:

This feat works?
    Last edited by Marechal; 5th May 2013 at 05:59.

Ehhh, not so much of a point arguing if it's good or not, no choice but to get it if going General

And yes, works for me.
    My green heal is 72/tick instead of 64/tick I believe it was.
    God loves human virtues like courage and hope, but he loves screams, blood and despair just as much. If he didn't, there's no way fresh intestines could be so colorful!

Have you been grouped when trying it out? Maybe your green heal was overwritten by another priests?
    Will check it out though.

Yes, both solo and group.

If it gets overwritten by a 3rd heal, no idea, haven't paid attention to it, far too trivial to get an headache for.
    God loves human virtues like courage and hope, but he loves screams, blood and despair just as much. If he didn't, there's no way fresh intestines could be so colorful!

Quote Originally Posted by Schmuls View Post
    Ehhh, not so much of a point arguing if it's good or not, no choice but to get it if going General

And yes, works for me.
    My green heal is 72/tick instead of 64/tick I believe it was.
    Exactly

I've seen it tick for 72, so I assumed it worked - dunno if it can be overwritten etc.