Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: b&g server folding

Quote Originally Posted by Thutkemi View Post
    Just take the best aspects of the B&G rules and apply them to the regular PVP servers.
    agreed.

Just make no guards in lvl 80 areas on tyranny

I repeat again...this won't be fair if we merge with normal pvp server. We had no guard/only one char/in rage you can drop more things after you get killed/no bori.

If they merge server no matter what fc change, it won't be fair for all of us who playing in Rage...

Just remove all guards minus one at the zone in. You shouldn't be fighting right on the zone in area anyways.

Theres no reason to split PvP population between 2 different PvP rulesets.

For those who only made B&G toons, why would you only make one toon on a single server when you have multiple starting slots to enjoy every other classes on the other 2 servers? Most of the people playing B&G have multiple toons b/t Tyranny and Set, so the single player who only plays on DW has to be the most extreme minority in the population. Seeing as dead DW is, you should welcome population at any cost.
    Last edited by Suctum; 13th May 2013 at 15:18.
    Doomsayer 2008

Just take the best aspects of the B&G rules and apply them to the regular PVP servers.
    Indeed well B/G rules are very good and I had real blast playing there the only disadvantage is that lack of players...
    Xuhotl - arcimage of the city of Xuthal in service of great army Futilez - HoX PvP lvl 10
    Bordhi - Khitai legionary - DT PvP lvl 7
    Bahary - vampire and your nightmare - Lotus Sin PvP lvl 7
    Shiwan - the last of Corrags - retired noob Barb PvP lvl 8

Logged on my DW toon to see some world pvp, there were barely any 80s on.

I have been wanting to play on DW , but I don't feel like waiting for hours to find a pvp battle.

I understand not wanting the server shut down, it was fun in its prime. However, its prime has come and gone and the server is dead.

I hope FC can figure something out to keep everyone happy, but there are always some ppl angry with a change.

You can't please everyone. With that said, it is my opinion that DW is dead and needs to be merged.

Best wishes to you all,

This really is down to the people that play the servers and FC, but I would not be against some changes to the main PvP server to get a bigger squad of players in. Guard changes etc..

As most people I played it when it was fresh, but quit thereafter. Lack of people.

This......

B&G does have an appeal, but no offlines and only one toon ruins it completely for me. The guards in House of Crom do attack you, but they are pretty weak. Make all the guards weak like this and it will not be such a problem to have guards on you.

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    It's absolutely not a done deal to close the B&G servers.

They are quite low population, but we have some ideas to try out and see what sort of things we can do to boost those servers overall.

Just expect them to be a bit topsy turvy as we experiment with the formula a bit over the coming months.
    Could Funcom add ragdoll system on the players?
    It would be fun after a fatality and falling from certain heights in pvp!
    iGank

Quote Originally Posted by Riamis View Post
    I repeat again...this won't be fair if we merge with normal pvp server. We had no guard/only one char/in rage you can drop more things after you get killed/no bori.

If they merge server no matter what fc change, it won't be fair for all of us who playing in Rage...
    who cares about the lost grind, my only 2 80s are on deathwish (and a dozen of lowbie pvp toons), id give em up any day for an ameliorated ruleset, the amount of gold and pvp lvl and gear u have should be your last concern
    Last edited by barbaricwildcat2; 13th May 2013 at 18:29.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast