Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: b&g server folding

Default b&g server folding

i personally dont enjoy the regular pvp server as it is right now(admittedly, same goes the several hundreds more that persist on the b&g server is the us and eu). Noticing in the monthly dev letter that fc is considering shutting down b&g server, i wanted to mention that i will not play aoc if im limited to tyranny and set. to me, the inability to pvp in the tortage dungeons and having npc driven law goes against my interest of being in a pvp environment.

hopefully fc finds a balance in the 2 pvp rulesets.

I read in the letter that they also are going to be making changes to guards for better open world pvp.

So if they do merge B&G with the normal PvP servers it won't be as bad.
    Dorrak / 80 Barb - PvP 8
    Tartug / 80 DT - PvP 8

the ability for players to flag themselves available for pvp could also solve some problems

they should just remove guards on tyranny from all lvl 80 areas.

one more problem is that if they merge B&G with Fury it will be no fair, because B&G didn't had a bori. They not farmed tokens as fury server players. I am not saying everyone farmed bori, of course no, but it will be no fair. thats it.

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    they should just remove guards on tyranny from all lvl 80 areas.
    I agree guards are essentially pointless just another "method" for FC to impose it's will on us

lets get back to making a good game not a paycheck

can i read more details about blood and glory server ? i never tried it

heard u can only have 1 char?

edit:
    http://www.ageofconan.com/news/the_b...ry_pvp_ruleset

is these servers active ? cause dam that sounds good.

thanks
    Last edited by AnubusRaa; 13th May 2013 at 14:19.

You might wanna hang on a bit, because they are making a descision if they wanna stop these servers or not.

Not saying they should, but they might.

Anyways, your char will be moved into a pvp server if they get merged, so I do not believe you will lose out.

Funcom

It's absolutely not a done deal to close the B&G servers.

They are quite low population, but we have some ideas to try out and see what sort of things we can do to boost those servers overall.

Just expect them to be a bit topsy turvy as we experiment with the formula a bit over the coming months.

Just take the best aspects of the B&G rules and apply them to the regular PVP servers.
    Kentegern - Conqueror
    Seoc - Bear Shaman

Ziezin - Demonologist
    Thutkemi - Assassin

"Grammar is the difference between knowing your **** and knowing you're ****."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast