Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ugly pvp armor

Quote Originally Posted by Kalgon View Post
    Yes a soldier CAN wear those armor types. I said for the vanity slot only allow heavy / plate. As far as weapons go, just have the fatality animations go off what type of vanity weapon is equiped.

Thats the whole point of vanity weapons. I hate blunts and their fatalities so I would want the fatalities to go off the vanity weapons I have equiped. Same goes for animations.
    it's not simple as you think do vanity pve and vanity pvp and do other check for example block on sodier only plate and heavy also if they can wear a medium ...

Quote Originally Posted by zujilin View Post
    it's not simple as you think do vanity pve and vanity pvp and do other check for example block on sodier only plate and heavy also if they can wear a medium ...
    I would rather give up a few options for vanity to have vanity show in mini games. My mains are soldiers and I could care less about having anything below heavy armor as vanity.

Or just let us use anything for vanity even in minis. As stated before, you can easily tell what the class is by seeing them attack and their buffs.
    Dorrak / 80 Barb - PvP 8
    Tartug / 80 DT - PvP 8

Why waste resources for this? There's better things funcom could be doing.

Quote Originally Posted by konungr View Post
    Why waste resources for this? There's better things funcom could be doing.
    I agree, for me better funcom focus resurces for other think, moreover soldiers already have great pvp vanity, i love soldier pvp gears
    http://www.gamer.ru/system/attached_...jpg?1266084800

i found pvp gear better of pve as apparence!

if there is one think in apparence of characters is only the lack of sheath, i have conqueror and barbarian and i really hate see my two hard fly rear me as was "live"!

I really like the idea of vanity slots being non-class specific (rogue wearing plate vanity). also the weapons vanity seems really cool also.
    What i dont like is me playing a ranger and having ugly tigers gear on or even worse a yellow or red skirt... i am almost always wearing a combination of vanity in pve because my powergear is just so damn ugly

PvP armors are for me the best designed, they have very nice looking. Can't wait to see them available at vanity/social stuff.

Only the HoX t2/t3 armor is meh, if you compare original concept art with the result in game, i think someone ****ed up the colors at one point.
    Your Storm Field critically healed Officer of the Wolves for 7038.

Vanity armor in pvp?
    If i get attacked in the street , close to the port, by a pirate , i want the pirate to look like a pirate [badana , patched eye if possible , etc] , so i got proof that right now im getting attacked by a pirate. If the pirate is dressed up as unicorn , then i might get confused...!
    Problem starts when i get attacked by a unicorn dressed up as pirate , but that's an other story
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

Quote Originally Posted by Heroen View Post
    animations or particle effects
    iv got 0 particles running

Barb PvP armor is terribly designed IMO. ketchup and mustard anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Roargathor View Post
    Barb PvP armor is terribly designed IMO. ketchup and mustard anyone?
    Having said that you can tell I DO NOT LIKE, but you can not say it is ugly (since it is an opinion), this because barbarian want do barbarian but cannot appreciate real barbarian style and for this i see barbarian that use cloth or also plate vanity, i have see some barbarian with cerimonial black dragon. Barbarian is a free spirit, naked, a strip of fur back the waist; PvP armor is perfectly style of barbarian ready for a war, a full set in leather and fur, an armor complete but light for fast move; if i can say i prefer barbarian pvp to barbarian pve, i dislike that "gladiator" style!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast