Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ugly pvp armor

Default Ugly pvp armor

Please, Please, i beg you Joel and dev team, please allow us to wear vanity in pvp minigames This **** im wearing is so ugly
    Last edited by Arishanya; 4th May 2013 at 00:05.

But then a tank could wear cloth armor as vanity and other players might think they are clothies, and be confused.

Quote Originally Posted by norisak View Post
    But then a tank could wear cloth armor as vanity and other players might think they are clothies, and be confused.
    I get mad when I read stuff like this.

If they allow us to wear vanity weapons and armor even in mini games just make it so you can only wear gear thats for your class.

For example a Barbarian can only wear light armor and 2 hand sword/blunt or 1H sword/blunt as vanity.

Its pretty simple really. Always rubs me the wrong way when players ask for weapon vanity slots and then we get stupid comments saying they don't want Dark Templars running around with 2 hand weapons.

I mean come on lol.
    Dorrak / 80 Barb - PvP 8
    Tartug / 80 DT - PvP 8

in the heat of battle in minigames, i always go for the gear players are using to identify the class

if they allow vanity gear on minigames and borders then at least hey could had the class symbol on its health bar so we could identify it, actually that could have already been implemented even without vanity in minis

Quote Originally Posted by Kalgon View Post
    I get mad when I read stuff like this.

If they allow us to wear vanity weapons and armor even in mini games just make it so you can only wear gear thats for your class.

For example a Barbarian can only wear light armor and 2 hand sword/blunt or 1H sword/blunt as vanity.

Its pretty simple really. Always rubs me the wrong way when players ask for weapon vanity slots and then we get stupid comments saying they don't want Dark Templars running around with 2 hand weapons.

I mean come on lol.
    tanks as class can wear cloth, light, medium, heavy and plate.
    Bear shaman can wear medium, light and cloth.

At this point is clear barbarian cant use plate vanity but, a Conqueror with brittle blade cloth or tiger light can easly confused with a barbarian, for do 1 example.
    Weapon's vanity ... is not so simple as you think i do 1 exaple if i have maniacal arm (1hb) but i use ibis as vanity (1he) animations are blunt or edge? And fatality? Will be show decapitation with blunt?

Quote Originally Posted by zujilin View Post
    tanks as class can wear cloth, light, medium, heavy and plate.
    Bear shaman can wear medium, light and cloth.

At this point is clear barbarian cant use plate vanity but, a Conqueror with brittle blade cloth or tiger light can easly confused with a barbarian, for do 1 example.
    Weapon's vanity ... is not so simple as you think i do 1 exaple if i have maniacal arm (1hb) but i use ibis as vanity (1he) animations are blunt or edge? And fatality? Will be show decapitation with blunt?
    Yes a soldier CAN wear those armor types. I said for the vanity slot only allow heavy / plate. As far as weapons go, just have the fatality animations go off what type of vanity weapon is equiped.

Thats the whole point of vanity weapons. I hate blunts and their fatalities so I would want the fatalities to go off the vanity weapons I have equiped. Same goes for animations.
    Dorrak / 80 Barb - PvP 8
    Tartug / 80 DT - PvP 8

Lol @ ppl that say they get confused when ppl wear vanity gear that isnt there armor type

Just look at the chars buffs, animations or particle effects. Easy way to see what class you are up against..

Too much to code, not enough time to do, and not important enough atm. Disguising what weapon and armor you're wearing does have its advantages.

If they're going to restrict pvp vanity armor type to specific archetypes, how would it affect pve vanity? If they'll make vanity separate, would be too overly complex.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast