Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Your Voice - May

When doing the unchained version of Black Castle, is it planed to modify the design of the instance itself (empty corridors, huge numbers of trash mobs) ?

any plans for implementing some kind of cheat detection system?

Sepulcher i think is on the top of many players lists of things they want to see dealt with.

So the question to the devs is;
    is a fix in the works?
    My main alts:
    Cylien Assassin - Whirlwind of death. As in dies a LOT
    Scythie Conqueror - And Petal her mammoth
    Karalee Guardian - "My sergeant says an army marches on it's belly. But I ain't never seen that! "Shakes her head vigorously"

Shameless self promotion
    http://www.reverbnation.com/charkoalmusic

#1 What was the thought process for the Entity fight mechanics in T4?
    To be more specific, what are melee classes suppose to do there? What was your idea of melee's intended job? And are you okay with the fact that everyone just logs off their melee class and logs onto a ranged class to kill the entity and then switch back to their melee class for the loot?

#2 Dang it! I forgot what my 2nd question was gonna be. My 2nd question will be delayed for 1 week.
    Last edited by kinlock; 2nd May 2013 at 12:02.

Question: Have the rest of the class revamps (casters) been taken off the table for the time being? Or are they currently in the works still? And if its still in the works is there any timeline available?(just seems there has been no updates officially one way or another on whats going on with those)

Why is the itemization done so poorly in AoC?

Example: Ai District requires more Gear and AA relative to player skills compared to Yag. Yet Yag rewards more loot(2 pants+book) than Ai District resulting in Ai District not beeing used much, and the 3rd boss in Ai Dist don't have much loot either.

TLDR: What is it that prevnts you from adding decent loot in dungeons that require good gear/AA: example: Ai Dist, Wyrm, Fort, etc.

It was mentioned that the new raid might only require 12 people as opposed to 24? Is this still the plan? Would be nice for smaller guilds.

hello guys!

1. Is the Khitai maps are going to be free, when? , if not, why?

2. Please give us specific numbers about mounts speed, this is really a mystery from the beginning.

Thank You

Default Attack mobs while harvesting.

With more people botting than ever before, and the craft system slated for a long way's off.

How hard would it be to take out the random resource mobs from attacking the "few" legit people who do harvest. It's obviously not working to combat botters, so lets make it easier on the legit people who do.

It's not adding code, it's taking it out. Seems easier already!

Any word?
    Guards: Schou/Schoujr, DT: Mycroch, Conq: Kenfast, Barb: Sonofcronus, Sin's: Crazyassin/Daggerdick, Hox: Scorchnburn, Demo: Touchofdeath, Tos: Enslaveu, BS: Meballs

why can't we buy raid weapons with relics?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast