Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Your Voice - May

Quote Originally Posted by CrayC View Post
    Now that the Unchained Minigames are coming, what will happen to PvP levels, gear and rewards in general? Will there be any form of personal progression in that regard?
    This, I would also like to know

Any information on when the HoX revamp will be released? This is something that really needs to be addressed.

-Are there any secrets left in House of Crom that still haven't been discovered? Or anywhere else for that matter, you're not hiding another Desumolike hardmode somewhere are you?
    Last edited by Arishanya; 14th May 2013 at 18:45.

character progress in pvp:

are you going to introduce some kind of pvp stats? i.e. monthly won/lost=left?

pvp guild content:

any plans about introducing guild based pvp content? are you going to do smth to encourage ppl to play tournament mode?

Will there be a new PvP set? With improved stats to match some T4 items.

It does not have to follow PvP levels. If all players from PvP level 0 can acquire it, it would be a reset of PvP levels in fact. Still it would be something new, a goal for vets.

Why is the t4 bear sham gear fantastically underwhelming? Is it reasonble to assume that it be better in all areas by comparison to khitai gear?

These are suggestions, not questions. That probably belongs to another thread.

Anyway, I was reading a thread when I stumble across Ekorn post, which had interesting questions :

Could you tell us the motivations/reason for moving the server park to the US and not bringing the US in EU ? That's not even sarcastic or desguised rant, I would love to have an answer. More easy to handle ? Cheaper ?

As playing with a ping of 250 milliseconds is hard and gamebreaking for an action-and-reflex-based PVP- and PVE-oriented game, could you tell us when you will move the server to Europe or Asia?
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

This...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cucuchu View Post
    in the course of the one server tech:

why do you prefer seperated servers for pvp and pve instead of one server for both, choosen my activity
    - by flagging myself or
    - when entering a game zone?
    both opportunities would come to the same result,
    only pve or open world pvp playfield for the player.
    i think second option would help more people like me which are in a main pve guild on pve server but also want to play both (pve and open pvp) in the game.
    and this one:
    There is a chance to loot some book with mastery xp in pve.
    Could you introduce the same kind of book giving prowess xp, dropping from other players in pvp ?

PS: Since the server move to US, my ping ( im playing in EU) rise to 120-150ms but this doesnt hurt my game behaviour. The probleme is the lag issue. Sorry didnt find a post telling this elsewhere.
    Last edited by Ulysse-Ithaque; 15th May 2013 at 06:24.

Alright everyone, it's time to close this month's Your Voice thread and get these questions sent off to the developers. See you soon with answers!
    Amber "Morteia" Grant
    Funcom Community Manager
    Part-time barbarian
    [URL="https://twitter.com/Morteia"][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Tweetin' with fury[/COLOR][/URL]
    [URL="http://www.facebook.com/Morteia"][COLOR="YellowGreen"]The Book of Many Faces[/COLOR][/URL]
    [URL="https://plus.google.com/u/0/101026195233172439967/posts"][COLOR="Red"]Everyday I'm Google-in'[/COLOR][/URL]

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567