Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Petition: Old queue in Unchained mode

Default Petition: Old queue in Unchained mode

Enable old minigame queue in Unchained minigame mode.

Games will be much more balanced because of no gear gap so all should be about skill, noone will feel farmed just because his gear is bad. I think it might be a good idea to enable old queue which allows to play with friends in unchained minigame mode. It would be great step to enable social pvp aspect in game again.

Sign and discuss plz

i dont think full 6 man group would be ok even for unchained.

but at least 2 man groups shouldnt be disbanded, this is my minimum plea to let me play with at least 1 friend in minigames.

also very important and this is independant of unchained mode tournament mode should have double the rewards so people have more interest in doing them.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

I think allowing any size group to sign up for the unchained queue is going against what the unchained queue is trying to introduce, which is a completely balanced experience.

the real cause of the lack of use of the tournament mode is that it needs to be 6 vs 6. if you could sign up for a 2vs2 through even 12vs12 the tournament mode would be used a lot more.
    Last edited by Erock25; 30th April 2013 at 17:53.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

You might allow the old queue, but then there should be some compensation for the "non-premade" side, like extra xp for kills or some bonus for staying till the end.

Half a team should be possible to make premade. 3 of 6 and 6 of 12. friends is important, the feature has been missing for to long.

Keypoint, it must be of value to the winning team to finish quickly! So when a team folds, and it does happen, it is the most worthwhile action to finish the game, instead of farming the loser.

Why make unchained mode to help new players and then allow for vets in premade group farm them??,

I think that unchained mode isnt made only to help new players but to make game more skill competitive, aoc pvp is not rocket science and new players will be able to learn about it in a really short period of time.
    By enabling old minigame queue in Unchained mode I dont mean to disable random queue for Unchained - I just would like to see 'tournament mode' working like old minigame queue- so you would be able to sign for it also alone or only with 1 or 2 friends, or with 5 if you have so many , but not like today when having 6 group is a must to start mini.

probably better to rather bring back the old queue to the non-unchained minis, actually no reason not too.

Make 2-man team sign in a separate-queue and then if another 2-man team sign they join all the pug mini. Teams are balanced with 2+4 randoms vs 2+4 randoms.
    Your Storm Field critically healed Officer of the Wolves for 7038.

Quote Originally Posted by Erock25 View Post
    a completely balanced experience.
    meh

best way to balance pvp is no pvp

lets not over do it and prevent social interactions of players in mmos.

i personally they should rethink q-ing system

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast