Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Thread: what is overpowered in pvp?

Yeah we could move along. But now unknownsoldier even post in tl sin suggestion thread. The suggestion is not to remove lo,no. there he suggests to shorten the cc immunities from aod and lo.... You cant move along as long as such ppl suggest so much ********. If you dont react, funcom considers this as legitimate feedback. It is so annoying to see ppl just destroying a class without even really playing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatochi View Post
    Yeah we could move along. But now unknownsoldier even post in tl sin suggestion thread. The suggestion is not to remove lo,no. there he suggests to shorten the cc immunities from aod and lo.... You cant move along as long as such ppl suggest so much ********. If you dont react, funcom considers this as legitimate feedback. It is so annoying to see ppl just destroying a class without even really playing it.
    Its always been a problem for funcom after the tos and guard fiasco. How long did they let the coefficients of the tos and the BV of the guard run unchecked because of comments like this. Even if video footage is provided. The advocate program was suppose to be a filter of community input to the devs, but unfortunately, advocates represent a class and would never want the class they represent nerfed, or they would be seen as failures to their peers that they represent. It was a lose lose situation. They, funcom, need some way to get feedback with weights. Not by reading forums where anyone and their mother can post a thread IMO. And given funcoms limited staff, I am not sure how that could work.

@ Gelds - a few thoughts. First you are a better than average player. So not fair to others. Second, you PVPed against Khatai gear. I would like to see the same with PVP gear, and I didn't notice, but what stance was the guard? Finally, the guard just stood there pretty much. That video seems a little controlled to try and deliver a message IMO. As a tos, you should be able to one shot me, and I have yet to have that happen in PVP.
    Last edited by mrcorp; 6th May 2013 at 14:41.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatochi
    i do have a sin, and i dont have any problems fighting with it both pve or pvp

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorp View Post
    They, funcom, need some way to get feedback with weights. Not by reading forums where anyone and their mother can post a thread IMO. And given funcoms limited staff, I am not sure how that could work.
    best than the threads in forum is like they made 1-2 years ago with voting queries, then showing what pp voted higher (as consequence they are now working in craft revamp for example), but it is not the best way since not everyone votes because not everyone comes to forums etc

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorp View Post
    Its always been a problem for funcom after the tos and guard fiasco. How long did they let the coefficients of the tos and the BV of the guard run unchecked because of comments like this. Even if video footage is provided. The advocate program was suppose to be a filter of community input to the devs, but unfortunately, advocates represent a class and would never want the class they represent nerfed, or they would be seen as failures to their peers that they represent. It was a lose lose situation. They, funcom, need some way to get feedback with weights. Not by reading forums where anyone and their mother can post a thread IMO. And given funcoms limited staff, I am not sure how that could work.

@ Gelds - a few thoughts. First you are a better than average player. So not fair to others. Second, you PVPed against Khatai gear. I would like to see the same with PVP gear, and I didn't notice, but what stance was the guard? Finally, the guard just stood there pretty much. That video seems a little controlled to try and deliver a message IMO. As a tos, you should be able to one shot me, and I have yet to have that happen in PVP.
    ya it wasnt a duel it was a set up just to show the damage of that combo

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    ya it wasnt a duel it was a set up just to show the damage of that combo
    Looked pretty weak to me...
    Dorrak / 80 Barb - PvP 8
    Tartug / 80 DT - PvP 8

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSoldier View Post
    i do have a sin, and i dont have any problems fighting with it both pve or pvp
    no you dont. you rerolled a sin a few days ago as you stated in one of your threads. you never really did endgame pvp or pve wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalgon View Post
    Looked pretty weak to me...
    tuggy i wants to do it to you mmmm

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    pretty pointless video. what does a khitai geared guard have in frenzy stance? -15% mitigation and - 40% protection? you would have done way more dmg with battlefield commander btw.

brute conq is more op than carnage as well.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

really cause i have not seen any brute conqs getting 50 kills in a mini game but carnage ones i have seen a few