Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Teleporting Issues (Not Hack)

Default Teleporting Issues (Not Hack)

Hello everyone,

Im happening this teleport on ALL ppl on the server, is not a cheat is server issue or don't know.. I don't have lag I have super network 100mb of fiber optic.

In the next video you can see what happening to me, in each duel, each battle in pvp.. is annoying and sometimes is imposible to hit the enemy with this "teleporting". You can see in the video im playing with 93ms ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYhWUjREOLE

I just send the video to funcom, but I want to know their opinions about it, some players on the game tell me: allways happning to me, is normal.. another say me: never happened to me ...

So I want to know.. this issue is normal??

Thank you all ^^ and excuse me for my primitive english

usually its the other player connection to the game server that causes the lag issues because they are far away from the game server or their connection is low, its not from your part, actually having a fast connection gives advantages to others because the game server receives your input (movement for example) faster then theirs, so they receive your movement first, and you receive their movement later, this brings then the problem of the illusion of others always evading your attacks or teleports, and if they have some speed buff and sprint at the same time the illusion gets worse:

- in EU servers it happens a lot against russian players because they are farther from the game servers so their inputs take longer times to reach the server than my inputs (closer to server location)
    - in US servers i dunno but it might happen the same against for example players from south america against players on north america because US game server is located in the US, so its possible north-americans players have that illusion when fighting against someone located in a south-american country
    Last edited by UnknownSoldier; 30th April 2013 at 21:01.

Yup it happens on us servers a well. To me a lot, maybe less for others. Esp players vs koreans it's frustrating. Then you factor in melee deadspots and random redlines, the game has it's share of problems.

Won't that be fixed somewhat if they put all the servers in one location?

I'm on SAG right now cannot do half combo and got freeze every 30/40s, for few seconds

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    Won't that be fixed somewhat if they put all the servers in one location?
    better ask TSW pvp players about it, since funcom is now planning to put AoC to one-single server technology, TSW players can give feedback better about it

Thx All!!

Playing a sin is sometimes imposible to hit a necro/demo with good kite.. good kite + teleport illusion + dagger range = 0 hit = dead

I hope funcom solve this when merge with US, but dunno, all patchs of funcom give a new pack of bugs xD

btw, UnknownSoldier you know if TSW can play better with one-single server?

Quote Originally Posted by Nyaril View Post
    btw, UnknownSoldier you know if TSW can play better with one-single server?
    In terms of latency, its more stable and constant, but for pvp ilusions i dont know

Thumbs down

Thanks for this thread and let Funcom know about this, I cannot play PvP with this "teleporting" thingy.

I cannot focus or concentrate while this "teleport" happens in duels or open world PvP.

Lowbie PvP is fine, but still happens.
    iGank

Quote Originally Posted by inventus View Post
    Thanks for this thread and let Funcom know about this, I cannot play PvP with this "teleporting" thingy.

I cannot focus or concentrate while this "teleport" happens in duels or open world PvP.

Lowbie PvP is fine, but still happens.
    higher levels happens more because of speed buffs on the classes plus the jumpings, they togheter make it worste... at low levels speed buffs are way less or even null

this VID shows you how the speed buff on barb looks like hacking, go to 1:10 minutes and watch from two different perspectives (players) and see what the barb views and the result for someone else viewing him

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast