Thread: Unchained Siege Mini-Game Viable?

Default Unchained Siege Mini-Game Viable?

While I am not a supporter of the Unchained system from the limited information I have on it thus far, a thought had occurred to me that an Unchained Siege mini-game would be pretty cool. And the nice thing about it being Unchained is, in massive scale battles, it doesn't matter what your wearing, your going to get destroyed very quickly against a zerg. Thus making a Siege Unchained really cool. Since it would be based more on people pushing together as a group. Just throwing the idea out there since I recently read that the new game developer was looking exploring different ideas. And at least on the US servers, sieges are rare, and on top of them being rare, the leader of any siege is threatened with being banned from AoC should they ever try and Siege a guild without 24 people present. That kind of pressure alone makes Sieging a deterrent. Make it smaller scale obviously, not 24v24, but maybe something light like a Sag, 12v12 or 15v15. And instead of making us build everything, simply set up flag points where you activate flags in designated locations, and trebs build themselves and auto-fire, leaving players capable of engaging in PVP. But allowing defending teams to also destroy trebs. I don't know, just an idea I thought I'd throw out there that I thought the Unchained idea would work amazingly well with.
    Last edited by Deathsader; 30th April 2013 at 10:40.