Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: Sepulcher of the Wyrm

Quote Originally Posted by Khaletohep View Post
    It's funny how people can have different opinions on sth although they see exactly the same facts.

1. Why would a 6 man dungeon encounter require T3 raid gear!?
    2. "Two tanks, two healers" leaves very little room for group customization.
    Because loot is on t3 level or even better. Its even doable with t2 aoldiers but then it is challenging.

I don't mind the difficulty of the fight, I just think it's 'directed' in the wrong way. IE: It's gear based rather than anything to do with skill. I do suppose you need to be able to trade aggro proficiently but the second fight is just such a better example of what Funcom can do.

Quote Originally Posted by Evito View Post
    Remember the original Abyss of Kun Whu (not the nerfed lolmode it is now)? There was a fight where the whole group had to be switched on and instead of it being a challenge for only 2 group members (the tanks). There's been others but that's probably the best one I can think of. in future I hope they play with AoE nukes and class AAs, I'm not such a fan of the Wyrm, although the second boss is a good one for sure. Pretty much everything since Erlik was released has been dependant on only tanks, and in some cases DPS races.
    Basically they need to make more things with creative enrage times or similar elements. Ti'an is a good example of how to do it cleverly without a cheap beserk-one-shot-mode that doesn't feel like it makes any sense. The second fight has the build up of cave-ins but I wish it were much more of a race against time, it's FAR too lenient right now. For so long as there are fights that you can just turtle up and plod along for, DPS are just 'there' and not really being a crucial element.

It doesn't help the DPS classes either when a carnage conq or DPS DT (edit: Any DT) make a mockery of them in damage too.
    Last edited by Boesch; 28th May 2013 at 08:26.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    Each 6 man should be doable with 1 tank, 1 healer, and 4 misc (can be mix of dps, extra tank, or extra healer)
    Should be? Sais who?
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

most of them are^^ but for me its 1heal+1tank+1healORtank with 3 random spots and i think all dungeons are with this setup

Make it harder.. challange is one of the few things that keeps veterans subbed. All hardmodes have been nerfed to beyond easymode, can we keep one hardmode at easy atleast?
    Moriala - The Ivory Tower

[Youtube Channel]

Quote Originally Posted by magnum92 View Post
    make it harder.. Challange is one of the few things that keeps veterans subbed. All hardmodes have been nerfed to beyond easymode, can we keep one hardmode at easy atleast?
    !this!!!!!

making it hard(er) with interesting mechanics is one thing, also i would like that

just giving the boss another +300% dmg buff would also make it harder...but not a better fight..^^

Who said they should boost his damage? Make the adds more difficult, and also they should make 1st and 2nd fight harder.
    Moriala - The Ivory Tower

[Youtube Channel]

just saying be careful with your wishes :P

especially when they are not that detailed

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast