Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: Sepulcher of the Wyrm

Yeah, it's not that it was too difficult, more that you had to use some silly trick to complete it. Although the reward vs effort aspect is a bit off. Some of the items in there are very nice, but limited in terms of class appeal. I don't really have an issue with needing two well geared tanks - why is a hard hitting boss a bad thing? Do people not want a challenge? It makes you pay attention - more that you needed them for a loot table that's limited.
    Yangrin | Yangbear | Krem | Marsheesh | Oforawesome | Pappalegba | Yangryn
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.

At least it drops an epic everytime unlike AoK *wink wink*
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

New Sepulcher record time is 13 minutes and 55 seconds.

1 DT
    2 Conqs
    1 BS
    1 ToS
    1 Necro

and, finally got the tali!
    Gankaskhan - Currently acquiring the Blossoms set.
    Gank
    1. (Am. slang) To steal in a surreptitious or underhanded manner.
    2. (O.L. slang) To gang up on and frag an opponent in an MPG.
    3. (Am. H-Hop) Character assassination.

Quote Originally Posted by sth4485 View Post
    New Sepulcher record time is 13 minutes and 55 seconds.

1 DT
    2 Conqs
    1 BS
    1 ToS
    1 Necro

and, finally got the tali!
    Thats pretty fast, and grats.

Default Videos

There already 2 videos on youtube about it.I'm not giving links find them thy self.Besides this skill talk & elite thingy is hogwash. Everyone knows is based on Gear AA's 70% of them being full. Those called elite is based they have all the best AA's full.Granted some have good understanding but this Elite talk is left for real Life Soldiers who actually survived real War scenarios. Game Game Game enjoy u might find out it fun not a Job or Responsibility.You Pay to play & relax. dam

Quote Originally Posted by soulripper6 View Post
    There already 2 videos on youtube about it.I'm not giving links find them thy self.Besides this skill talk & elite thingy is hogwash. Everyone knows is based on Gear AA's 70% of them being full. Those called elite is based they have all the best AA's full.Granted some have good understanding but this Elite talk is left for real Life Soldiers who actually survived real War scenarios. Game Game Game enjoy u might find out it fun not a Job or Responsibility.You Pay to play & relax. dam
    ...Lol what?
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Funny thing is i see more Sepulcher runs (considering how clueless people judge it as "gear check dungeon") than Coils runs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bibik View Post
    Funny thing is i see more Sepulcher runs (considering how clueless people judge it as "gear check dungeon") than Coils runs.
    It's short and simple compared to Coils. It's quite puggable in fact. And even though the last boss hits hard you can kite and block line of sight on the casts if you have bad gear so meh.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    It's short and simple compared to Coils. It's quite puggable in fact. And even though the last boss hits hard you can kite and block line of sight on the casts if you have bad gear so meh.
    Yep, totally, and you can still rotate conqs bubbles or Dread Shadows.

Coils is not bad instance but actually the two last boss make it very hard to pug (maybe if it is labelled as discovering runs). And the loot is very random or meh : go figure you finally defeat last boss and it loot thoses full plate boots with tons of constitution and nothing else...

Yes Wyrm is fast an easy to do. With a nice groupe learning fast it's done in somewhere around 30minuts. Last boss you can do with three tanks if really you need the extra off tanking but two tanks is enough.

Good gear helps but aggro rotation and using cunning deflection wisely is a must.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast