Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Any word on those set bonuses?

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by Deathsader View Post
    Just curious, did the previous team inform you of a HoX revamp being on the list of things that were desperately needed at the moment? Incase you hadn't noticed from the multiple topics posted on the forums already, this is a class that needs to be buffed. In that Survey that Funcom asked the community to take a while back, it was ranked as the weakest class in the game. Just was curious if that made the "Top 10" by any chance.
    The HoX revamp I know about...but it isn't a priority until the systems team have time to finish the tradeskill system. Unfortunately that is the way we have to do things now, one thing after another.

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    The HoX revamp I know about...but it isn't a priority until the systems team have time to finish the tradeskill system. Unfortunately that is the way we have to do things now, one thing after another.
    The tradeskill stuff was pushed back!

Sad Panda Xotlis all around.

Atleast we are on the grid this time

HoX revamp is a myth already. Its been pushed back 2-3 years already. I will never come..nuff said
    At least we got answered this time

"That is not the only system and loot centric update that will be done for that update. We will also be introducing set-bonuses for armor in this update. This is a new addition for the game, and will bring new stat bonuses to play when entire armor sets are worn at the same time. These bonuses will be available on new armor sets introduced with this content, but will not initially impact existing armor sets. However we may however decide to go back and add bonuses to some existing sets in the future."

I was *really really really* looking forward to this system update. It's unfortunate it's been ignored. It would have really breathed some life into the older armour sets/crafting and new armour sets.

There is nothing like "completing that last piece" lure that OCD gamers love to chase.
    Last edited by Scaevacas; 30th April 2013 at 11:36.

You do know about the game crashing constantly on nvidia's 600-series? Please tell us that's in the top of your priority list of things to fix. We have only waited a YEAR for funcom to fix this issue!

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by blutti View Post
    You do know about the game crashing constantly on nvidia's 600-series? Please tell us that's in the top of your priority list of things to fix. We have only waited a YEAR for funcom to fix this issue!
    As I said in another thread, there is a diagnostic tool we have received from Nvidia which we are using to try and locate the problem.

Also coders and systems designers don't work on the same stuff.

and the GD letter will be translated till the end on this month? we are waiting for him for some weeks already... we got already the 30th april??? yeah that's today ...or not?
    The body is but a vessel for the soul, a puppet which bends to the soul's tyranny. And lo, the body is not eternal, for it must feed on the flesh of others, lest it return to the dust from whence it came. Therefore must the soul deceive, despise and murder men.
    ---
    Zarathustra - Dark Templar
    Utawarerumono - Bear Shaman
    Caim - Herald of Xotli
    Silmeria - Assassin
    Nekoruru - Conqueror
    Manah - Priest of Mitra
    Samanosuke - Guardian
    Isztaria - Demonologist
    Lenethia - Ranger

@Nusquam: Gotta say I really appreciate to read your name on multiple threads here regularly. Though what I read is not always "what I would want to read" , its good to actually have this information and knowing the player-feedback is at least being read by someone higher up.
    The Noob Comic, best parody on MMO-gaming ever. Funcom featured @Page 318
    Gone with the blastwave For those special post-nuclear moments...
    Apprentice Shield of the Risen opener

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123