Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hmmm new pvp zones?

Geez i already forgotten those ideas of the "PVP" world bosses.... i wonder how much craig wasted resourses on that one already? One of the most retarded ideas of PVP of all time alongside with Bori.

Quote Originally Posted by Milkshakess View Post
    With the other 10 people still on the server? By the time Acolytes left, there was only one other guild worth mentioning and it wasn't red nails. There is no point to a pvp server when all you see are empty zones. Minis pop much more often on Set. The number of skilled players is also much higher on Set than Tyranny.
    Much different on Tyranny now. Population for pvpers...might even be more than set - take away all the pve people on Set...pretty even.

Last year Sil said that they where working on the excact idea to add an open area with raid boss and ppl will fight who will kill it. But it was canceled as it would be easily exploited as bori was.
    Jenyu - Assassin
    Lutheor - Herald Of Xotli
    Destiny

"Now you see me, now you don't"

Quote Originally Posted by jenyu View Post
    Last year Sil said that they where working on the excact idea to add an open area with raid boss and ppl will fight who will kill it. But it was canceled as it would be easily exploited as bori was.
    How was bori exploited?

Quote Originally Posted by konungr View Post
    How was bori exploited?
    There is no need to do pvp in order to gain pvp xp. I don't think the word "exploit" is the right one but Sil admited that the devs thought that people would fight over the resources. People quickly figured out that fighting gives less pvp xp in an hour than just digging and sacing and so they created massive alliances for the sole purpose of...digging in bori.
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    People quickly figured out that fighting gives less pvp xp in an hour than just digging and sacing and so they created massive alliances for the sole purpose of...digging in bori.
    They formed big groups and worked together...
    Sounds like bori made pvp people do pve.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12