Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hmmm new pvp zones?

Default Hmmm new pvp zones?

I honestly Don't care about minigames, all i want is somewhere to express my PVP skill so why not at a zone called "The Killing Fields".

Anyone can zone in from any playfield regardless of level or race

Throw some contested raid mobs in there so we'll have something to fight over

give the exit playfield a 10 minute cowards CD just like minigames

I think it will give us something to do when you just want to log on and kill some baddies for a few with easy acess and give the dev team a chance to create some new off the wall raid mobs and a universal feel to it

Quote Originally Posted by sgtMassDozer View Post
    I honestly Don't care about minigames, all i want is somewhere to express my PVP skill so why not at a zone called "The Killing Fields".

Anyone can zone in from any playfield regardless of level or race

Throw some contested raid mobs in there so we'll have something to fight over

give the exit playfield a 10 minute cowards CD just like minigames

I think it will give us something to do when you just want to log on and kill some baddies for a few with easy acess and give the dev team a chance to create some new off the wall raid mobs and a universal feel to it
    so you want to kill a raid pve boss to have pvp???
    big no!
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

PVE in a PVP area, hmmmm where have we seen this before
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

For those that were not around or do not remember.

It was suggested from funcoms side, pvp players cried and complained for months, then funcom decided it was better to cut the project instead of spending money on content no one wanted.
    I am Stian ingame...

Quote Originally Posted by Civilix View Post
    For those that were not around or do not remember.

It was suggested from funcoms side, pvp players cried and complained for months, then funcom decided it was better to cut the project instead of spending money on content no one wanted.
    those were the days https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tK5FKArkVm4
    Retired

Default Are you serious?!

i'm not an idiot i'v been playing for a while now and there is no such zone i'm describing CE doesn't even come close. Think about it a instant queue port to a free for all contested global wide zone and a instant queue out with 10 cowards CD to prevent zone crashing. lets face it Set is the only populated server so us pvp'rs had no choice but to come here for gameplay and both pve'rs and pvp'rs could grow from a "killing fields" playfield

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post
    PVE in a PVP area, hmmmm where have we seen this before
    Tell me, how do you trigger some spontaneous open-world PvP without an environmental trigger ? PvE dragged peopled into Kheshatta, not PvP. PvE makes open-world possible it gives a reason to go somewhere and do something.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by sgtMassDozer View Post
    i'm not an idiot i'v been playing for a while now and there is no such zone i'm describing CE doesn't even come close. Think about it a instant queue port to a free for all contested global wide zone and a instant queue out with 10 cowards CD to prevent zone crashing. lets face it Set is the only populated server so us pvp'rs had no choice but to come here for gameplay and both pve'rs and pvp'rs could grow from a "killing fields" playfield
    PvPers moved to Set to raid...not PvP. If they want pvp they can enjoy it on Tyranny still.

Quote Originally Posted by konungr View Post
    PvPers moved to Set to raid...not PvP. If they want pvp they can enjoy it on Tyranny still.
    With the other 10 people still on the server? By the time Acolytes left, there was only one other guild worth mentioning and it wasn't red nails. There is no point to a pvp server when all you see are empty zones. Minis pop much more often on Set. The number of skilled players is also much higher on Set than Tyranny.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast