Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Barbarian for pvp

Quote Originally Posted by Mathieulombardi View Post
    So it was 2 v 1 of you? Or are you saying WW or OLpush can take off your 7-8k health?
    i only have 7k with food, yes ww or OLP can put me on the pad. tho i had a hard time figuring out how OLP works cuz sometimes it would do only 4-5k

Only time you'll see a OLP hit that hard is when it's a finishing attack where the damage is guaranteed to kill the enemy. In those cases, and I have no idea why, combos hit much harder (double?) than they normally would. That's the only time I managed to hit a sin (didn't have AoD running) with an 8200 OLP crit. So you'll never really see them get that high.

Other classes with huge finishing combos/spells can do that, also. Such as hox pillars critting people for ~10k, which can happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Otar View Post
    Only time you'll see a OLP hit that hard is when it's a finishing attack where the damage is guaranteed to kill the enemy. In those cases, and I have no idea why, combos hit much harder (double?) than they normally would. That's the only time I managed to hit a sin (didn't have AoD running) with an 8200 OLP crit. So you'll never really see them get that high.

Other classes with huge finishing combos/spells can do that, also. Such as hox pillars critting people for ~10k, which can happen.
    10K Crit? Are you trolling Otar?

OLP is really badass. if a fresh 80 that buys pvp t1 does 8k, a decked out conq will obviously do 10k +

Quote Originally Posted by Anatu View Post
    10K Crit? Are you trolling Otar?

once when dueled with friend OLP did 8.4 k on my fully debuffed and having all cc immunities bs. It was only once when Ive seen such a huge numbers(it was after conq revamp thogh) and funny thing is that I had almost full HP and he was like having 5% only, I though I got him and bang! he pushed magic button and killed me instantly ;D I couldnt believe this, it was like duel vs toth amon in the end

but that kind of huge crit I saw only once since 2009 when I started playing aoc (but I am not tracking numbers that often)
    however 5-6 k dmg by ranger during 1 kb is quite common

however things which barbaricat2 writes that whirlwind or olp or other things are usually killing ppl instantly are total ******** and clearly show that he plays on 19 level mostly and dont have a clue about game
    Last edited by Sarcopthes; 7th May 2013 at 23:28.

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSoldier View Post
    and if both are well geared!?
    He specifically said he was in green gear.

Yes, but that wasn't my point. I felt that the person who put forth the argument should provide evidence about conq and barb 1 shotting his sin on dw, in which, high tier gear isn't in abundancy. He should be experienced enough to have seen the cast bar or deduced from the combat log what exactly happened.
    I think we both know that the source is unreliable, at best, but the point about a sin wearing green gear getting demolished by a hard conq hit is still a valid one. That's all I was saying in that instance.
    Kentegern - Conqueror
    Seoc - Bear Shaman

Ziezin - Demonologist
    Thutkemi - Assassin

"Grammar is the difference between knowing your **** and knowing you're ****."

Yeah I agreed, but that wasn't my point. The forum need more evidence based feedback. If he only backtracked at least he would've saw the errors in his own voice and maybe at the least would've done something to figure out what really happened to his toon.

The forum need more evidence based feedback. If he only backtracked at least he would've saw the errors in his own voice and maybe at the least would've done something to figure out what really happened to his toon.
    fair enough bout evidence

iv got a 75 barb with lvl 40-75 greens and blues, ill test it out

You critically crush Hacknshash for 417.
    Effect Devastation terminated.

Your Whirlwind IV critically crushes Hacknshash for 927. (-5% combo damage)
    Effect Savage Rage terminated.
    You gain Savage Rage
    Your Whirlwind IV critically crushes Hacknshash for 490. (-5% combo damage)
    Your Whirlwind IV critically crushes Hacknshash for 585. (-5% combo damage)
    You gain Savage Rage
    You gain Reaver
    Your Whirlwind IV critically crushes Hacknshash for 571. (-5% combo damage)

total damage around 2.5k, no off-hand hits

using 62 blue weps on a lvl 75 barb vs a pvp 7 barb, used half my feat pts(zerker), and obviously not aad

-total dps of 176.8
    -max reaver stack size of 10
    -critical bonus dmg of 440, 12.7 % dmg
    -20% fatality chance

i took screenies of the script and the guy, if u really need to see em ask me to upload `:P
    Last edited by barbaricwildcat2; 8th May 2013 at 07:25.

i personally think that there are several barbs that dont take time to read their buffs and to be timely with their combos, barb has plenty of faceroll abilities at 80. the first swing of whirlwind of a decked out and properly feated barb can soar way over 2k, i know, iv been a victim.
    Last edited by barbaricwildcat2; 8th May 2013 at 07:34.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast