Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Barbarian for pvp

...the only barb one shot there ever was, was the cheeseball garbage decap, atg, no escape at the same time and that doesn't work anymore... i guess a critting 1he upheaval with all buffs thrown on top of it might one shot someone but only a retard would actually let a barb get that combo off (you can do almost 3 combos in the time it takes to execute that plus the white hits)...

Quote Originally Posted by Mathieulombardi View Post
    I think you've played this game long enough now to at least tell us exactly which one combo of the barb and conq that can take off 7-10k health sin.
    A big crit on a WW or a BB7 from a well-geared Carnage conq in Frenzy would probably demolish a poorly-geared sin by the time bleeds are factored in there. Or close enough for another combo to finish the job easily enough.
    Kentegern - Conqueror
    Seoc - Bear Shaman

Ziezin - Demonologist
    Thutkemi - Assassin

"Grammar is the difference between knowing your **** and knowing you're ****."

Quote Originally Posted by Thutkemi View Post
    A big crit on a WW or a BB7 from a well-geared Carnage conq in Frenzy would probably demolish a poorly-geared sin by the time bleeds are factored in there. Or close enough for another combo to finish the job easily enough.
    This may be so but if conq charge+knock sin there is just no way for him to land bb7 or ww if sin has bit of brain. If conq on other hand rush while preloading it than sin still have time enough to counter with cc or accelerated and run.
    But if he lands it and it crit its huge dmg for sure.

and if both are well geared!?

Yes, but that wasn't my point. I felt that the person who put forth the argument should provide evidence about conq and barb 1 shotting his sin on dw, in which, high tier gear isn't in abundancy. He should be experienced enough to have seen the cast bar or deduced from the combat log what exactly happened.
    Last edited by Mathieulombardi; 7th May 2013 at 22:16.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathieulombardi View Post
    I think you've played this game long enough now to at least tell us exactly which one combo of the barb and conq that can take off 7-10k health sin.
    whirlwind by butyusomad in LT, one last punch by omgknockback in hallowed vaults

amidst what other players thought i had poor gear and didnt use pvp t2 or t3 gear, and only 2 pieces of faction gear. i had less armor and hp than any sin using full pvp t1.

Quote Originally Posted by Wickeds View Post
    Don't pay attention to that person, he plays in the most unskilled mini bracket (level 19s), on the most unskilled server (deathwish), and anyone remotely decent, he petitions.
    cuz i play?

butyusomad would proc his reaver off conq wannabes then just spray cyclone of steel and whiriwind

Quote Originally Posted by Wickeds View Post
    Don't pay attention to that person, he plays in the most unskilled mini bracket (level 19s), on the most unskilled server (deathwish), and anyone remotely decent, he petitions.
    only person iv ever petitioned is pickle

what happened to deathwish lol

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    whirlwind by butyusomad in LT, one last punch by omgknockback in hallowed vaults

amidst what other players thought i had poor gear and didnt use pvp t2 or t3 gear, and only 2 pieces of faction gear. i had less armor and hp than any sin using full pvp t1.
    So it was 2 v 1 of you? Or are you saying WW or OLpush can take off your 7-8k health?

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast