Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WOD- Mature MMORPG

If it'll will carry the the spirit of vampire masquerade, there may finally be an alternative to AoC for me.

Quote Originally Posted by SlightlyMad View Post
    If it'll will carry the the spirit of vampire masquerade, there may finally be an alternative to AoC for me.
    Masquerade was awesome game, i played it several times, too bad they haven't made sequel. But i hope WOD makes it right.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovana View Post
    Masquerade was awesome game, i played it several times, too bad they haven't made sequel. But i hope WOD makes it right.
    Uh.. what?

Quote Originally Posted by raist718 View Post
    still think this will be a 2015 release.

funny thing that came out of eve fanfest was that ccp pointed out that eve player population is 96% male and are trying to figure out how to increase female players in wod. that someone said women dig vampires made me laugh. also the mention of companion/followers crafting along the lines of the offline eve skill system sounded cool.
    Sounds like a fun game to buy and just troll global from the safety of their Tortage equivalent.

Yeah but they did. If you were talking about vampire the masquerade redemption. It has sequel vampire the masquerade bloodlines. They were both great games and even today i would recomend them for anyone that liked either of these. Sure they are both old games as the other one is 9 years old and the other is 13 years old but they both have that great vampire feeling i so hope to see in all it's fullness in the world of darkness as well.

No, I know... but that's the second game.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12