Thread: New player/New DT

Default New player/New DT

Being a fairly new player, and trying a DT who is just now level 16, which stance would you recommend as best for solo leveling?

Go Frenzy and if sh*t hits the fan, switch to defensive. Just make sure you have both of them keybound for easy switching.
    Retired

No stances yet. DPS gain is to low to outweigh mitigation losses. You can use frenzy for single mobs on your or lower level, but best xp gain you get from while doing yellow/orange quests. That means mobs 3-6 levels higher and then no stance work better.

You can start thinking seriously about frenzy when you got your 1st combo cc and thats level 40. Until then without double taps forward and getting stun from momentum mobsa can melt you down before you do any real charm to them. And from my own experience, double tapping isn't thing new or even veteran players focus on while solo playing pve.
    Last edited by bogus; 27th April 2013 at 15:21.
    Hayde, dead Dark Templar of Xotli
    and her long forgotten brotherhood: Berbelek Bookah Esthle Esthlos Illea Jamei Margrid Sanessa Shahai Sharila Vassone Vizu Xami

strange i lvled my dt almost completly in offstance ^^ but yeah no stance is more relaxing most of the time