Thread: AoK hm polearm?

Default AoK hm polearm?

I have seen some player with some polearm very similar look to t3 craft and if remember well drops at AoK hm somebody have or seen drop?

I've seen one drop in Xibaluku at Balko, the first boss you encounter after going down the bat and trap way.
    Last edited by Areana; 27th April 2013 at 06:13.
    Defon (Guard)
    Nejoo (Guard) Areana (DT) Willamus (Conq)
    Ichkruchka (Demo) Defina (Necro) Defhid (HoX)
    Sagittaa (Ranger) Phaictan (Sin) Alunn (Barb)
    Defure (BS) Deforia (PoM) Nutiaret (ToS)

Another similar-looking polearm is the Imperial Acheronian Halberd, which drops on the roof of the Iron Tower.

Default thank you

Thanks a lot for advice must take a look at both dungeons done them may be only one time. But that is one of better looking poles as I have not enough gold to buy t3 craft and hope will be usefull after craft rewamp for skin of weapon.

i think the game lacks of good non-raid epic polearm, like one with protection (the only one is that stick from vortex but with crap base-dps)
    Your Storm Field critically healed Officer of the Wolves for 7038.

Default lack of good poles

Think even raid ones T 1-3 have quite low critical rating and should have some hate for taunt. Yun pole have no critical rating so think T 4 rules a lot for tanking. I can only hope at some old dungeon unchained version will be nice epic pole with critical rating and hate.

The first boss in Ai district drops a pretty decent pole (Harbringer)
    Thing has like 90 crit and 120 crit bonus