Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PVP barb video (mostly)

What a terrible and spastic video. Even speed it up to look pro, but makes it looks even more spastic.
    ClengisKhan

Barbb, Serapha, Yatzi, Pallehysa, Bagpipe

Thanks for that constructive criticism brah you sure are an asset to the community. Also I sped some duels because the opponent was either in full T4 or was a conq. Learn 2 pvp you dunce.

mine opinion: I dont like videos with changed speed. I would be happy to see the video in normal speed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcopthes View Post
    mine opinion: I dont like videos with changed speed. I would be happy to see the video in normal speed.
    It would have been way too long, besides, I needed it to fit the music aswell. Already have 4 tracks in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcopthes View Post
    me too, started to view the video then saw everything on speed, stopped immediately... put the vid in normal speed, with that speed is not fun to watch

Sometimes you need to speed some battles or they take too long for one video

Quote Originally Posted by razorkid10 View Post
    It would have been way too long, besides, I needed it to fit the music aswell. Already have 4 tracks in there.
    Isn't the music suppose to fit the video, not the other way around?

Oh give him a break! I watched it and enjoyed it. Only thing is I wished it was in HD so I could see it better.

Other than that thanks for posting it.
    Dorrak / 80 Barb - PvP 8
    Tartug / 80 DT - PvP 8

Maybe its true that videos ain't edited in best possible way but important thing is that he showed nice skills and that barb can be fun class in pvp.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast