Thread: Pvp partys!!!

Default Pvp partys!!!

Just Curious I think they should do something as to when i am in a full group with guildies and we que for mini game and then the teams all mix up why?

That would be called a premade, which they got rid of. It used to be just one powerhouse premade running through minis pad camping people so people ended up just not signing for minis.
    The Covenant of Hoisting Social Rejects

http://www.twitch.tv/nukeyys

Default cool

not my problem why would you take out that feature how the **** do you play with a group of friends in minis o wait you cant thats dumb as ****

Quote Originally Posted by Xhaou View Post
    not my problem why would you take out that feature how the **** do you play with a group of friends in minis o wait you cant thats dumb as ****
    You can, you just can't against pugs. So basicly, you need to set up a premade, and find an other premade to fight you. You can't just go in and farm pugs like before.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

funcom could add both sides of the coin, option to join as premade or options to join pug (in the case of pug no groups can join, always random)

Quote Originally Posted by Vehl View Post
    You can, you just can't against pugs. So basicly, you need to set up a premade, and find an other premade to fight you. You can't just go in and farm pugs like before.
    and most premade fans burst out in unison disappointment; *awww, thats not fair, buhuu!!*
    lol

I think also prevent people grouping up accordingly and fixing up matches to farm campain tokens every day on every single character.

If you want to group up with our guildies then go to khemi arena (your guild must have renown for that though).

Anyway the point is, mini is a source of xp and tokens therefore the randomness prevent systematic exploits of those rewards.

The only concern to me if there is going to be some grouping rules is balancing. As long as group are balanced, it's fine to me.

I too want to pvp with my friends...want heals? ^,^
    Last edited by Anjet; 3rd May 2013 at 23:41.