Thread: PVP in PVE Factions-Plus more?

Post PVP in PVE Factions-Plus more?

Idea-True Faction Joining-Creating a new area or implementing in old areas with or without the option to choose how to enter/PVE-PVP based on Factions...

ie: only players in last legion can fight players in scarlet circle and or opposing factions..

inspiration - Doing the Last legion quests where you have to defend Pin-Pin-Players from the opposing faction can get involved in the raid against the defense not only to kill faction toons but players who joined.
    -sneaking into another faction with a costume-opposing player (if spotted) can reveal players identity(out from the shadows)
    -Having it so each time you do perform theses feats for your faction a quest icon for a reward pops up like defeating the golum.

Free World pvp in pve faction ares.

From the same guild? watch out!Fun times!
    In the same group but opposing, wont cost you points.

you just describted what in 2010 I though ROGS will be like :X
    Retired

Anything that promote any kind of world pvp is more than welcome

Then theyd have to make guildies attackable and limit joinable factions. Not to mention those who have to grind both opposing factions for gear will have problems.

Seeing as you have to join multiple and opposite factions to get required gear this is a terrible idea.

I do promote a factionable form of CE where your guild could sign up as a whole and others could for 2-3 sides. Mass PvP without having to worry about mutliple raid groups or groups at all would be nice...
    Doomsayer 2008

woot fight club !
    lets grind each other for faction and lewts !!

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    you just describted what in 2010 I though ROGS will be like :X
    this
    10 chars