Thread: Within 4 hours? Seriously?

Thumbs down Within 4 hours? Seriously?

I am trying to think of another reason, other than to drive players away, is to way the petitions take so long to get a response. Taking that much time to get to a person ONLY causes frustration. And there does not need to be any more of that in the game.

well, sometimes it takes more than 4h, tbh

Quote Originally Posted by BoSsBeaner View Post
    I am trying to think of another reason, other than to drive players away, is to way the petitions take so long to get a response. Taking that much time to get to a person ONLY causes frustration. And there does not need to be any more of that in the game.
    heh, on launch day, i had a Tortage bug and couldnt progress (cant remember what it was anymore).. took 28 hours to get a response then. So 4 hours sounds like bliss

Quote Originally Posted by BoSsBeaner View Post
    I am trying to think of another reason, other than to drive players away
    Ever heard of Occam's Razor? I'd say the more reasonable explanation is that there's not enough GMs or they're just lazy

I have not had replies to my five last petitions, where as of three of them was related to raid loot. Not even the /tell you get if they reply while you are offline. Nothing.

Before the GMs were thin on the ground.

Lately, must be said, I sent 5 petitions (4 were raid loot related, even rare token) and all got sorted overnight. Even I managed to spell a name wrong and a GM was great.

Tho apart from TSW, I have never seen a GM in any game respond before x number of hours passed.

Strange, I do many petitions all of them complex and requiring the attention of a gm.. but almost always they respond within 1 hour. huh. If anything Funcom customer service is five stars * * * * *.

Although, I did buy nearly half the stuff in the FC store. hmm.. but that's just being cynical.

If you take a look at other games, Funcom Customer Service is actually pretty good. Ever tried to submit a Petition in World of Warcraft? GM's there can take 2-3 days to finally respond. I say consider yourself lucky Funcom is as fast as they are.

Quote Originally Posted by RingOfSet View Post
    Strange, I do many petitions all of them complex and requiring the attention of a gm.. but almost always they respond within 1 hour. huh. If anything Funcom customer service is five stars * * * * *.

Although, I did buy nearly half the stuff in the FC store. hmm.. but that's just being cynical.
    Your opinion is invalid.

Hi

I apologize on FC's behalf for any delay to petitions.

Due to potential increases in petitions and/or other issues such as staffing or the restructure, responses may be delayed.

As you can see from above posts responses are normally very timely.

I suggest you raise the issue with the responding GM, but for now I'll close this topic as it doesn't provide any point for discussing.

Thanks
    Does the walker choose the path, or the path the walker?

>> Only one character from 'Vorbiz' exists in my player name. So if you see me or anyone else with a similar name running around: It is not me.

Social Guidelines | General Support | Community FAQ | Support FAQ