Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Subbed and Confused...

Default Subbed and Confused...

I would like to play the Khitan race. I subbed today but is that all I need to play this race or do I need the RoG expansion? If I need the expansion, where do I buy it? Do I have to go to a brick and mortar and buy it or can you just buy it from an online store? I looked on my account page and see nothing about this...

The F2P/Premium page seems to suggest as long as I am a premium subscriber I get access to everything but elsewhere online I hear I need it.

The lack of current documentation on this game is frustrating. I obviously like the game just wish it was a little more helpful to new and returning players.

I would just test this myself but I am at work and if I need to buy the expansion I'd like to do so on the way home so I can start a new Khitan toon tonight.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Forekin View Post
    I would like to play the Khitan race. I subbed today but is that all I need to play this race or do I need the RoG expansion? If I need the expansion, where do I buy it? Do I have to go to a brick and mortar and buy it or can you just buy it from an online store? I looked on my account page and see nothing about this...
    The Rise of the Godslayer expansion is in the in-game store. You need that to play a Khitan, at least at the time when I bought the expansion myself - my guess is that is still necessary.

The information Funcom provides is not particularly good, one has to go to external sites to find more details - and then you do not know for sure if that is up to date.

Yes, Sente is correct. I bought the Godslayer expansion from the in-game item shop just a couple of days ago, and I could not make a Kitai character until I did, even though I was subbed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sente View Post
    The Rise of the Godslayer expansion is in the in-game store. You need that to play a Khitan, at least at the time when I bought the expansion myself - my guess is that is still necessary.

The information Funcom provides is not particularly good, one has to go to external sites to find more details - and then you do not know for sure if that is up to date.
    Thanks very much for your response, I located it in the store (had to search for it - nothing is made easy with this game it seems).

Quote Originally Posted by Braciaca View Post
    Yes, Sente is correct. I bought the Godslayer expansion from the in-game item shop just a couple of days ago, and I could not make a Kitai character until I did, even though I was subbed.
    Thanks for the confirmation!

The most confusing part is that if you go back to F2P and you have the Khitai expansion you cannot get in to the zones and instances except the starter zone Gateway to Khitai.

Just keep in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Forekin
    nothing is made easy with this game it seems
    It's a part of it's charm

PS I supressed the urge to make a lame joke about OP name.

Quote Originally Posted by Misiuggah View Post
    It's a part of it's charm

PS I supressed the urge to make a lame joke about OP name.
    Damn u have willpower. The dude is named Forekin for crying out loud. Its Foreskins less embarrassed brother.
    ClengisKhan

Barbb, Serapha, Yatzi, Pallehysa, Bagpipe

You guys are scoring cheap points, while you should be congratulating the OP on the (intentional? unintentional?) Led Zep reference in the thread title...
    Last edited by Rathothis; 23rd April 2013 at 11:29.
    Rathothis|Tempest of Set || Tigrathes|Dark Templar || Isitnofret|Herald of Xotli
    BS|Sin|Demo|Barb|Conq
    Sudatorius|Noob barb on Rage

Quote Originally Posted by Rathothis View Post
    You guys are scoring cheap points, while you should be congratulating the OP on the (intentional? unintentional?) Led Zep reference in the tread title...
    I think you went too far

If only he used "paid" or something closer phonetically...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast