Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: All US Server Merger... Is this legit?

Funcom

The specific scenario mentioned by the OP is not what we are planning around server merges.

I'll fill you guys in on all sorts of juicy information around server merges e.t.c in the coming GD letter.

Coming this week unless someone holds it back due to my awful grammar...

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    The specific scenario mentioned by the OP is not what we are planning around server merges.

I'll fill you guys in on all sorts of juicy information around server merges e.t.c in the coming GD letter.

Nice, good news that we'll be able to hear something this week.
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Watching an older video with Craig while merging might not be on the shelf for a while, he did say that they were working towards creating instances where people could put parameters in to "create" instances for friends to play together. He then went on that those instances could be "globaly" searched...and other people could particpate.

What all that meant I don't know but maybe something like instant grouping (Like WoW) perhaps....

Guess we'll have to wait and see what Joel's letter says.
    Doomsayer 2008

What they should do is 3 global servers.

Global - pvp
    Global - pve
    Global - Blood and stuff pvp

This is working great for TsW where you can get plenty of dungeons and stuff at all hours of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Scandral View Post

Global - pvp
    Global - pve

This is working great for TsW where you can get plenty of dungeons and stuff at all hours of the day.
    /signed... This would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Scandral View Post

Global - pvp
    Global - pve

Actually, I was seeing an uptick in the game's pop. for a bit there before I left. To be frank the technology isn't really there to do this.

BUT, a neat work around would be to have multiple copies of one character, meaning a character copy for each of the servers allowing an option to either logon to the EU server or us server etc. at login.

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post

Your input/response is VERY appreciated! I/WE are all hopeful that something is being done to get the population together.

Looking forward to your awful grammar...
    Pocket Ping Pong King

finally, some news is coming! I'm glad the silence is about to be broken!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12