Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: All US Server Merger... Is this legit?

Default All US Server Merger... Is this legit?

I heard global talk of this happening this year around July with zone in options of "Normal" "Epic" "PVP" across all instances. Is this true?

No US server merge in vicinity.

No this is not happening as Funcom does not have the technology or the resources to create the technology to make this happen.

They should make a fourth US server called the super hardcore server. That's a great idea isn't it?

Actually, i think i just get know what the OP meant.

If you are talking about cross server technology, like in the secret world, where you can play with anyone, without any server restriction, then yes Funcom was talking about applying that tech to AoC.

But it's been at least one year since no one heard about it.

They have the X-server tech, they should use it ASAP
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

I'm not talking about cross-server tech. I'm talking about merging Set+Tyranny+Deathwish into 1 server with the option to choose Normal, Epic or PVP when entering zones. Keeping the hub cities as they are today.

In other words there would be 3 options when you enter a zone.
    A) You want to PVE at normal difficulty you click "Normal" on zone in.
    B) You want to PVE at epic difficulty you click "Epic" on zone in.
    C) You want to PVE at normal difficulty with open world PVP you click "PVP" on zone in.

Makes sense?
    Pocket Ping Pong King

Makes sense and is wishful thinking. I believe Funcom has stated multiple times this will not happen.

From what I know this will never happen. (Granted I'm not privy to inside info from Funcom). But to take away the B&G Ruleset they worked so hard to create wouldn't make much sense. People have asked for this, but I've never heard from any Funcom staff that this is even something they are considering. I could be wrong though.
    Arishanya ~ Head Moderator
    English Community

Age of Conan Website ~ Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

LOL they just rolled back the ruleset, removed bori and call it "hard work". If they're really not considering server merge, then the management team is completely incompetent.

Of course you could just add another instance to zones that allow for the B&G ruleset.

So zoneing in your options would be Normal, Epic, and B&G. It might slightly destroy the spirit of no bori, but whatever. B&G servers do not have a sustainable population anyways so who cares.

Having a zone option with the same ruleset will allow people to choose what content they want. It's a simple fix.
    Doomsayer 2008

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast