Thread: This retarded log in bug

Default This retarded log in bug

Im not normally one to rage at funcom, but you guys have GOT to do something about this log in bug. It is the height of frustration to be engaged in a raid, proceed with a normal log out, get booted for no reason at all, then not be able to log in for 15-20 minutes. This, along with other glaringly obvious bugs, has been present since the game launched.

Oh and live chat is of no use with this anymore. A couple years ago, GMS used to at least be able to boot you from the character server to get you back in game, now-- you get the typical "sorry, I can't help you with this issue" that we've all become so accustomed to.

I feel you, I have the same problems.

Anyway as it is related to the in game chat somehow, the preventative solution to this is to have very few chat tabs and add no customization to them.

for instance the raid chat is never on, I create it when we do a raid, and if I have to log out (camp) during a raid I delete the raid chat before doing so. I normally try to have max 3 chats, global, guild and group.

I used to create many tabs but always got this annoying issue when logging out to char screen.

As this is a technical issue, this should have been posted in the technical issues and solutions section. A thread for this topic already exists there, so I am closing this one down.

Please remember to search for topics before creating new threads, as there is most likely a thread already open and ongoing.
    Arishanya ~ Head Moderator
    English Community

Age of Conan Website ~ Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.