Thread: What class is highest DPS?

Question What class is highest DPS?

(not in any order)
    Single target: Sin, DT, Necro, Conq?
    Multi target: Necro, Demo?

It's not the size that matters.

Necro are a contender for both.
    Conq contend for single target.

Both can comfortably do over 2k single target DPS and with the right gear a good few hundred more than that.
    Last edited by Boesch; 19th April 2013 at 12:16.

you forgot to add ToS on multi targets :-)
    Also you forgot to mention the timeframe. During a 30sec fight Sin beats all classes in dps, but during a bossfight of several minutes...things change ^^

ToS can also easily parce close or over 2k single target...
    Good HoX will beat both Demo and necro in small aoe 2-3 targets
    Last edited by artreborn; 19th April 2013 at 13:45.
    Artreborn - HoX FOREVER!!!
    PvP 6 - 8k+ Kills/2.5k+ deaths, Suicide Style!

Almost all of the classes are capable of achieving very high single target and multi target dps. A lot of it depends on the skill of the player but some classes are far easier to get the dps on.

Any of the classes that have been listed are capable of being at the top of the dps chart I've even solo tanked a non GS Vortex and topped the parse with my pole spec guard, however that doesn't mean my dps was good.

With the exception of Bear Shamman, guard, all classes can reach 2K single target dps so who does more is irrelevent. Demo, Necro, ToS, Pom, and DT are all capable of doing best aoe dps with Barb and conq close to them. Best all around Dps has to be necro or Demo no doubt.

There are BS's that can top dps in top guild raids.. DONT count them out... seriously DONT do it

They are insane!

Though my views are
    1. Conq singletraget
    2. Necro Multitarget
    3. I agree with what someone said over, sins 30sec dps is very good

It depends mainly on gear but because of AoE Necro and Demo would be at the top for PvE. Single targtes Sins, Conqs, and possibley DT.

For PvP it's all about positioning and almost any class when fully geared can dish out close to equal amounts of burst, although some do it better than others. PvP single targets definitley Rangers, Conqs, and Sins, but AoE depending how lucky you get with people grouping up close it all depends on the proximity and situation.

Again, Necros and Demos have a range advantage, but cone ranged classes like Conqs and Guards can burst equal DPS in a much smaller cone with proper buffs against debuffed cloths and lights.

It's all about positioning and target, so really no class in PvP for me is better than another in DPS, it's all dependent on the player, gear, AA, and the situation.
    Doomsayer 2008

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast