Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Necromancers at Endgame

I don't agree on that Tomhet.
    I don't think necro can outdps Waves of Flame in a long stable DPS fight.
    That's not a burst, that's a long channeling spell with pretty short cooldown, so a lot of sustained damage.
    Waves of Flame (with maxed Ring of Fire perk) is just OP.
    It's most of Demo DPS even in single target fights (and it hits as hard every target in range).

On all fights where WoF cannot be used yes, necro has an advantage, even in AoE fights.

Anyway this doesn't change the point the necro top DPS on almost every fight, and more the demos if both classes are not slacking.
    Last edited by Calore; 19th April 2013 at 12:14.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

Why every topic that someone asks a simple question gets spammed with dps numbers with people giving feedback while parsing with different tanks ,raid setups,feats,skills and whatnot ?

Necros can do more than fine in all end game content is not an acceptable answer?

Cause people like discussion Shink.
    I'm at work, got bored of my company problems and have to spend sometime .

Also I like to poke Tomhet

OKOK nvm.. yes necros rule really
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

Quote Originally Posted by -Shink- View Post
    Why every topic that someone asks a simple question gets spammed with dps numbers with people giving feedback while parsing with different tanks ,raid setups,feats,skills and whatnot ?

Necros can do more than fine in all end game content is not an acceptable answer?
    Just do zodiac really for single target DPS.

Say the highest you can get.

If you are held back by tankage, just say at what stage it starts to pull.

Pretty basic really. In the end, it's interesting to see what people can do and where it fall fits together.

Quote Originally Posted by Boesch View Post
    Just do zodiac really for single target DPS.

Say the highest you can get.

If you are held back by tankage, just say at what stage it starts to pull.

Pretty basic really. In the end, it's interesting to see what people can do and where it fall fits together.
    Point was that the thread was not made about single target zodiac parsing :]. And i ll pass on saying the highest i can get because i am crap at it and won't show off enough to impress \

Korando,make another thread about it,will consume more of your work time :P.

Quote Originally Posted by Evito View Post
    Depends, for zodiac yeah we had one necro last week getting over 2600 on just about all 4 bosses, and there's no way to beat that on any other class (stars need to align on my sin and barb to be cracking the 2.2 - 2.3 numbers and that's very rare).
    Just curious how long does it take for your raid (and others posting here) to kill the entire Zodiac encounter?

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    Just curious how long does it take for your raid (and others posting here) to kill the entire Zodiac encounter?
    Because I use ACT I don't bother adding it all up for a total. We've killed individual bosses in less than 2 minutes.

9-10 minutes we use roughly 2 each class setup
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    before the aoe raid wiper :P no really, we have been mixing up our raids so that we would have two raids that clear t4 each week. that ofc means we don't have raid full with so called main chars. and one funny thing is that if things go too fast it brings up "problems"

Quote Originally Posted by -Shink- View Post
    Korando,make another thread about it,will consume more of your work time :P.
    Damn you right man!

But it's fun to poke Tomhet on every thread, especially when is offtopic :P

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast