Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Necromancers at Endgame

Quote Originally Posted by Evito View Post
    Depends, for zodiac yeah we had one necro last week getting over 2600 on just about all 4 bosses, and there's no way to beat that on any other class.
    ...carnage conq?

(to be determined)
    Last edited by Boesch; 19th April 2013 at 10:12.

Depends, for zodiac yeah we had one necro last week getting over 2600 on just about all 4 bosses, and there's no way to beat that on any other class (stars need to align on my sin and barb to be cracking the 2.2 - 2.3 numbers and that's very rare).
    nice my personal record is 2400 merged all 4 animals.
    but i find that amount of dps is stricktly related to team buffs and each of team members builds and how they buff melee pets
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by noite80 View Post
    nice my personal record is 2400 merged all 4 animals.
    but i find that amount of dps is stricktly related to team buffs and each of team members builds and how they buff melee pets
    Are you using ACT?
    Are you doing selective parsing in ACT?

those are really the first two questions for any zodiac numbers...

You can never have too many necros in a Raid ... nuff said.

Quote Originally Posted by Boesch View Post
    Are you using ACT?
    Are you doing selective parsing in ACT?

those are really the first two questions for any zodiac numbers...
    ofc other parses show me dealing around 3.5k while in reality its 2k ish
    sins/conqs can pass 2k single target too
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

So can barbs, little more dependent on other things (some of which aren't controllable)
    And DTs, even in defensive stance while solotanking the damn thing....

seen dt's beat 2k dps but always same tale pass 2k pulls agro dies :P
    barbs never seen they pass 1800
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

seen dt's beat 2k dps but always same tale pass 2k pulls agro dies :P
    barbs never seen they pass 1800
    DTs do over 2k while solo tanking in defensive stance and outhealing the healers....

I've seen HOXes parse 1800, so those barbs better lift their game. TOSes I've seen do 1800 while controlling the symbol at the same time.

I'm guessing from your previous numbers and descriptions that you aren't using ACT which really is vital to determine what's actually happening.
    Last edited by Boesch; 19th April 2013 at 11:46.

aoe fights necro will rule demos+tos close behind. infestation+blasphemous+icestrike with 8dts stacks is imba.
    This is not true.
    On AoE fights demos should be always first, with necro close behind.

On sinle target fight necro are usually on top, higher than sins and carnage conqs too.
    Also necro is the most versatile mage, since it can adapt to magic or melee damage depending on boss protection and physical mitigation.

Overall necro is the real top DPS class in endgame raids.
    Last edited by Calore; 19th April 2013 at 11:51.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

Quote Originally Posted by Boesch View Post
    DTs do over 2k while solo tanking in defensive stance and outhealing the healers....

I've seen HOXes parse 1800, so those barbs better lift their game. TOSes I've seen do 1800 while controlling the symbol at the same time.

I'm guessing from your previous numbers and descriptions that you aren't using ACT which really is vital to determine what's actually happening.
    did some digging parses last months most i see barbs is 1890 so almost 1900 hox not has high as you claim, and i already told you im using act with single target parse.

the tos best ive seen is 1600 single target but they focus a whole lot more on healing in our guild raids.

and korando demos aoe is best as burst, over time necros aoe possibilities are higher a lot higher
    so for example a demo can do more the 4k in bannerman with lots of adds because his aoe is faster necros dps is slower and takes time to build but its more stable and can reach much higher numbers
    any fight you need busrt aoe demo does it better along with tos.
    Last edited by noite80; 19th April 2013 at 12:04.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast